has this been the case for any of you ladies.

Mee_Mummy

Mummy to DS & DD ~ <3
Reaction score
My pregnancy is sooooo different to when I had my DS does this mean I could have a girl or it just the case that so far I'm having a lucky pregnancy - only felt sick for 7 weeks and have sore boobs. With DS I was sick everyday for nearly 2 months.

Any of your pregnancies been different for gender? X

That was the case for me, when I was pregnant with a boy I was really sick and this time around It has been easy.... I thought from 2 1/2 months on this time that I was having a girl and I was right. Its the exact same as when i was pregnant with my other daughter.
Good luck it just might be a girl.

That would be lovely to have one of each, then my third could be a surprise :) x

I had very similar pregnancies and my bumps were identical - and I now have 1 of each! :D

I had no Morning Sickness or any other symptoms really and I'm having a boy.

Last time I had no sickness and pregnancy was soooo easy plus I had my son at 37 weeks and the labour was easy and only 4 hours.

This time I have been really sick, especially with morning sickness at the beginning, which was 24 hour sickness. The pregnancy has felt really hard and I'm nearly up to my due date which is on tuesday so this baby's not early and I'm worrying the labour will be a lot harder too.

It is another boy. I thought it would be a girl as it was so different and I was so sick at the beginning. xxx

Yep, totally different. I thought it was hard with my son when I was carrying him but this pregnancy has been much worse. With Liam I was feeling sick till about 14 weeks but only sick a couple of times, with this pregnancy I was being sick everyday pretty much up until at least 16-17 weeks, and if not being sick just feeling ill all day, I'm still feeling and occasionally being sick now!! Had 2 scans, both confirming a girl. Also, carrying much lower this time round, skin and hair have been awful whereas with Liam my skin and hair went much nicer, not had any major cravings this time round and am not eating no where near as much as with 1st pregnancy. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->