Has this happen to anyone else????

I agree with Maryanne-

As long as it's not ectopic and you're not in pain or bleeding, I don't see the harm in waiting a bit! Do what your gut tells you and keep us updated!

Thank you all so much,
As you all know I was ask to go to the ER on Saturday to get another HCG and to do a US. I went on Friday night because my family had planned a beach trip. I went and my numbers had not double they were only 1908, when the lady did US she turned to me and said "would you like to see your babys heartbeat?" I was so happy. I know I hear stories about people having MC with low numbers but right now Im just happy that I seen a heartbeat. I will be updating you all as the weeks go by. Once again thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Such great news your risk of mc is much lower now that you saw the heartbeat!

Just a little update, my Dr wanted to see me again today to make sure things were still looking good. They did a blood draw and in 5 days my numbers went from 1908 to 3060, but see heart rate of 122, they said so far even with low numbers things look good, still little worry on my part but I'm hoping things stay the way they are and this will not end in a MC. I never had one but I have heard low HCG levels leads to MC, until then I'm holding on to my faith and just knowing it's not in my hands. I'm just gonna try to be happy cause right now things looks good. I will post each time with any updates. Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers

So happy you saw a heartbeat. Positive thinking now. Best wishes xx

Update:

I started a light bleeding Sunday night but sine I wasnt having cramping I waited to see if it went away. I have little bleeding with my last baby so I was thinking it was the same. By Monday morning I was still bleeding, I called the Dr and she ask me to go to the ER, once there they checked my HCG and did a ultrasound. HCG came back good and the lady that did the US showed me the heartbeat, not even 30 min later while I was waiting on the Dr I felt something that didnt feel right, when I went to the bathroom it was huge clots and in one clot it was a marble size transparent ball, I knew it was the sac, I called the Dr in and he said in all his years he never seen one in person, they took me back to do another US and it was confirmed I had lost the baby. It was a stressful day to see the heartbeat one minute and moments later it was in my hand, when I say in my hand i mean I picked it out and took a photo so I would have it to remember. It was a sad day but im glad it happened this early rather than later. I will be TTC ASAP.

I'm so sorry for your loss, it must have been so hard seeing the heartbeat one second and your baby in your hands the next. Stay strong and keep thinking positive as you are, your next little miracle will come along before you know it

The I'm so sorry Hun, was only wondering the other day how things were going for you. Praying you get your rainbow very soon. Hugs x

I'm so sorry this happened, your in my prayers.

Thank you all so much and the ones that are expecting I wish you a healthy and easy delivery. Im not sure how long it takes to get things back to normal but I will update you all with any new updates, until then take care and I wish you all the very best

Just a little update, As you all know I had a MC on Aug 1, the bleeding stopped 2 days ago, so it was right at a week. My Dr wanted to recheck my HCG to make sure they was coming down normal, My numbers was slow rising up the whole 7 weeks, On Aug 1 they were 4215, thats the day I MC, I went yesterday, 10 after my MC and they are 18, so they are coming down, I hope they will be back normal soon, Thank you all so much, just wanted to give you all a little update

So sorry for your loss Bella :hugs: Good luck with ttc xxxxxxxx

So very sorry for your loss how heartbreaking :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->