has this happened to anyone before?

Rei

Reaction score
OKay, some of you might remember me from earlier.....I thought I was preggo but then got what I thought was my period....but it was so light and short and my sore boobs just never went away....according to my chart I apparently ovulated but then I read that if you're not consistant witht he times you take the temps or if you don't get enough sleep then it can mess up the results.......temping is not the best idea for an insomniac like me apparently.
So I tested a few days ago and got a thin blue line immediately. Now I've read that this results could mean positive only 50% of the time >.>

The are the same tests only one has higher saturation...

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx173/nemisama/edited1.jpg
https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx173/nemisama/edited.jpg

these were the results I got, and they DID come up within 2 minutes of me taking this test...normally I only get this result HOURS after I take the test.....this came up within two minutes and it's tiny bit thicker in person....

I've also been moody all month, like I said early my breasts are still sore, AND I have Acne....NEVER had acne in MY LIFE!!! it's not just on my face, it's also kind of around my stomach and my breasts as well....

I'm not sure Hun I've seen loads of these tests being false positives... Can you get a pink dye one?

Sorry I don't know the rest of the story, so if you were pregnant how far along would you be? When did you ovulate?

X x x

i don't even know when I ovulated last month..... I'm assuming I='d be around 6 weeks if I were preggo though...but I'm sure it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

I don't really know what to suggest other than getting a reliable hpt or a blood test...

Good luck x x x

that's okay, thank you for responding though ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"