Has this happened to anyone else?

natcat86

Reaction score
With my ds I didn't test until after af was due got some negatives bt I always thoght that was because I hadn't peed on the stick long enough (evntally I figured out I could dip it! :haha: dipped it and huge BFP as the wee passed the antibody strip!

Had some very early bfps twice which in all honesty could have been nasty evaps, af arrived on time or very soon after.

I am now 4 days late for af, my af symptoms were strong over the weekend and monday, so much so I was sure she was going to arrive, they are gone today. I feel really bloated, my trousers are really hurting my waist, they feel like they are digging in bt there is no mark on my skin. been feeling nauseous, headache, veiny boobs but bfn after bfn!

Anyone else take a while to get their BFP with baby number 2? I know some women do only get bfps when they are a good few weeks preggo but is that every time or can that not happen one pregnancy and happen on the next?

And yes, its probably just wishful thinkning bt I feel different!

I have seen a couple of threads on here that have taken ladies a lot longer than usual to get their BFP... A week ago someone wrote that their friend was getting bfn after bfn and finally got the docs to give her a scan and she was 4 months!

If AF doesn't show by the weekend I think you should got to your docs and get a blood test done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->