Has your hair texture changed? Changed back?

J

jerseyshoregirl

Hi everyone! So it seems that straight away on becoming pregnant, my hair texture changed...and not to my liking. Yesterday was the first day I felt like I was having a good hair day. Wondering if this happened to anyone else. And for those "bad hair days", if they did anything to fix it...

Mine has changec but for the better. my hair is quite thin normally but it has become thicker

My hair is awful at the minute. It gets really greasy and straw-like within a few hours of washing it, it never used to be like this! :(

Mine feels so dry and coarse at the moment.

Gonna give it a good cut at the weekend i think

Mine has also gotten thicker and shinier,so very happy at that.
With my second DS it was very greasy all the time.

My hair is awful at the minute. It gets really greasy and straw-like within a few hours of washing it, it never used to be like this! :(

:hissy: yep thats me to...its lanky and im having to wash it every 5 mins to keep it nice.....or wear a hat....

.....which is why im booked in to the hairdressers tomorow for a restyle :happydance:

Dont panic tho because this happened to me with my other pregnancies and my hair went back to normal by the 2nd Tri xxxxx

My hair is so disgusting now! Its so greasy and dull looking! Im needing to wash my hair twice a day, its ridiculos! But one thing, its growing alot faster!! including leg hair :|
X

My hair is terrible, it gets greasy after one day and feels like straw all the time! It only looks good for the first few hours after its been washed!

Mines greasy already and my hair seems to go its own way (up and out lol)

Not sure about my hair as I dont think it has changed but my skin seems to have become less spotty - just have developed spots on my back :dohh:

So I am definitely not the only one with hair issues right now! :coffee:

Oh talking about spots, i now have them on my chin, back and chest!!! arghh whats all that about!!

And yes brow, bikini, underarm, leg hair is growing rapidly!!!
Waxing seems to have become more painful though recently, wonder if am just more sensitive???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->