Hate it when LO's quiet

Sovereign

Reaction score
LO has been really quiet last night and today - he's usually kicking me to bits all night. I have been getting the odd movement so I know he's okay - I just hate it when he has a quiet day! x

OMG how wierd ive the exact same thing!! last night i didnt feel LO at all and was getting a little worried but i have felt him this morning but only slightly!! i much prefer it when he's more active!!

yep im the same as u girls,,she wasnt so active yesterday but today shes made up for it lol i love to feel her move keeps me from worrying!

I hate it too. On Sunday I went to the hospital as I had only felt lo move once the whole day luckily the little monkey had just changed positions but i was so worried. Don't worry you are not alone x

yep i hate this to! mine was quiet once for a few days and had me in tears and all! but then came back and knocked the crap out of me. Gives me panic when it does that.

my little one was having a party at half 5 this morning!! I dont worry to much about movements normally I havent had strong movements throughout my whole pregnancy and I think I would be a state by now if i went in to get checked each time!

x

Mine never ever stops moving. If LO is quiet for more than an hour I begin to worry!

Mine was so slow for over a week...and yesterday she came back with a vengence! Hyped up child!

thats really funny cos i went to the mw yesterday moaning bout lack of movement, had the odd wriggle buit nothing like last week.
apparently its when they roll over.
hmmmmm do you think it was the new moon lol

Snap Peanutbean :D He's always on the go, I thought it was coz I'm a shortie. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->