Hate OPK's and wondering

Terangela

Reaction score
So I started using OPKs for the first time this cy. My friend who is PG gave them to me. I started on CD8 and got all negatives. It was the darkest on CD 10 and 11 however still technically a negative. They were obviously lines there but not anything close to the control line. Today is CD13 and it is fainter than faint now. You really have to hold it up close to see the line. Is it possible that it is just because it is an internet cheapie that it showed - and maybe if I had used a digital it could have been + We have been BDing since CD 8. I just hope it isn't a sign that I didn't O at all. I am going to still use some more OPKs tomorrow and the next day and see what happens. If it is still really faint like this do you think I am past my peek fertility period. I will still BD until CD 18, I am not going to stop BDing, but just kind of wondering from your experience or what you have seen in the past??? This is so annoying! Wish I didn't have to take drugs to get PG, wish I had a regular cycle with regular chances to get PG. Hate this.

https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/jessalyn-everett/019.jpg

CD12 is missing someplace in the trash, but it was equally dark as CD11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->