Hate people who downplay labor!

I think it hurts, of course it does but when i see the women (usually on obem) i just think they totally overplay it. Not once during my 1st labour did i swear or scream, my 2nd hurt a bit more but i think thats cos it was much much quicker and i said 'shit' a few times. To say its pain free is a ridiculous statement but if ya have epi then yeah i suppose it might be, ive not birthed in hospital and dont really want to, maybe i would be a bit more angry and adgitated like on tv! :-/

^ I was on pinto in in the worst pain I could ever imagine and still didn't scream and shout, with Freya I said shit, shit, shit during one contraction but not through the pain, because my waters had gone all over my sofa and I'd forgot to put shower curtain over it ha ha.

Sorry, I was moaning and screaming my head off!! I had 12 hours of back to back and then loooong transition and then 2 hours pushing??? I'm not going to pretend it wasn't agonizing. I tried very hard to not scream as I didn't want to scare my toddler but it was just too painful and intense.

In my last moments, when I almost gave in to gas and air, I remembered my mother talking to my heavily pregnant self and saying, "you can't do it without pain relief, you will give in." I thought, you know what, screw you! :rofl:

That's awesome! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->