Hates me

Tyree99

Reaction score
Ok so my girlfriend is 16 weeks along at the beginning of 2nd trimester she absolutely hated me wouldn’t talk to tried talking to her about it she stormed off we still live together I’m always super nice try and help her with everything around the house before the pregnancy we did every little thing together and she would always come hang out with me when I was at work and I’d hang out with her when she was at work I’m so lost right now she doesn’t communicate with me she talks to me more now but at this point she’s acting strange she’s always hiding her phone she never used to I can’t touch her I’m so confused and lost I live with her and her parents she’s never kicked me out or anything but I usually wait until she starts conversation. I always ask her if I can do anything and how she’s feeling she always says no and she’s ok but when we’re with her brother she’s a complete a$hole to me when it’s just us she’s fine i can’t get her to talk to me about anything personal I feel like she’s hiding something from me I need help

I know it's hard but try not to take it personally. Pregnancy is hard and hormones are running high so it's likely that's the cause of it. But rather than waiting to ask her if she needs or wants something, try taking care of it BEFORE and see how that goes. :) Hang in there. It will all be worth it in the end.

I know it's hard but try not to take it personally. Pregnancy is hard and hormones are running high so it's likely that's the cause of it. But rather than waiting to ask her if she needs or wants something, try taking care of it BEFORE and see how that goes. :) Hang in there. It will all be worth it in the end.

Well I try and do everything I can at the top of my head like the household jobs I try and do without question because I shouldn’t have to be asked to do that in the first place lol except cleaning women are queens of organization but I’ve been struggling at work the way I get treated I work 12 hour days and the second I leave for work I already can’t wait to see my beautiful girlfriend and I tell her that I always look forward to coming home to see her and she just asks why with a little frustration in her voice and the stress of what kind of father I’m going to be and the man I want to be for my gf everything is just so hard right now and I have very bad anxiety I don’t believe in medicine for it. But I also don’t want to make this sound like it’s about me either i also feel like I’m trying to hard for her and not enough for myself either I guess I’m asking for advice on both ends of this deal. She’s never been one for talking to anyone about anything personal and I feel like she expects me to read her mind I keep close contact with her parents if it weren’t for mine and hers we would be split up and elsewhere I can’t thank them enough so everyday I get on this website and some others to read other people’s stories until I felt comfortable to share mine there’s so much running through my mind I need help even if it’s just little advice as well idk what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->