Hating Hypocrites!

ARGGHHHHHHH, I'm absolutely DISGUSTED! As a women you'd think she'd fight for your rights as a women and secondly I cannot believe she's being so unbelievable out rightly discriminate!

How about you put in for all that overtime you haven't claimed and see how she fares then!

GRrrrrrr

How about you put in for all that overtime you haven't claimed and see how she fares then!
GRrrrrrr

Oh, I wish I could but technically I should be getting preapproval for any overtime. Working extra is just sort of how I work.

I did send her a spreadsheet of last weeks hours and without trying to work anything extra, just doing my normal routine I logged 5 hours OT. Not alot but it sure adds up over time and is a lot more than any time off I've asked for. I also included all my completed deliverables for the week, so she can take that, put it in her pipe and smoke it!! I'm going to keep doing that every week for as long as I work for her, cause I now know I can't trust her at all.

Quick update from my Dr. appointment today.

Numb leg = DH was right, it's probably the baby squishing something, I'm suppose to watch my posture
heartburn = got a perscription
not sleeping/work = have a note that requests reassignment to a less stressful job
heartbeat of baby = 140 (good)
got measured, have NO idea what that means but it was kind of neat

and I have to go back in 2 weeks instead of 4 to ensure that everything is getting better. If work can't/won't accomidate me OR the harrasment gets worse then the Dr. will pull me out.

glad tohear you got some answers and that is awesome that you were given a note for reassignment!

things are looking up!
:hugs:

:grr: :grr: What a bitch i'd go mental!! Hope you get it sorted out!!

hi there, i've just caught up on your thread and im so sorry your having to go through all this when you have obviously put to much in and work so hard for your career.
your boss it way out of line :grr::grr:
big :hug: for you, hope its sorted soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"