Hauck Traxx Marlin 4 - does anyone have one?

Bingo

Reaction score
I've been googling reviews for this particular pushchair but haven't found anything much. Do you have one or have you tried one? If so, what do you think of it? I was thinking it would be a good second stroller for taking out on rougher terraine when/if I have a bub to put in it. :winkwink:

https://www.mypushchair.co.uk/traxx-marlin-4TN.jpg

Hiya maybe a bit late to reply but i thought i would anyway, i bought one of these in may for my daughter and they are absolutely FANTASTIC :thumbup: i would and do recommend them to everyone and no matter where i go or who i see everyone comments on my pram the only problem would be the size you need to have the space for it. other than that if you havn't already BUY IT!!! lol

I just noticed this thread today as well.I have one and it's brilliant for walking-people comment it looks like a sporty number and has worked for us brilliantly.The only problem is the width of it.It's great for popping around big shops but for single door shops it manages but is a tight squeeze. I love it though as you don't see many about and for my other half he thinks it's some sort of pimp my ride pram but yeah if you've got room it's great. We had the car seat with it as well which worked wonders:0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->