Have a look at my chart and tell me what you think?

mmcrv

Reaction score
Hi, I am 14 dpo today and AF is due on Friday (16 dpo). Temps are higher than it ever was on 14 dpo. What do you think? I have no symptoms except for headache yesterday and today.

I have a swollen gland under my jaw, mouth ulcers and a sore throat none of which seems like symptoms. Any ideas people? Thanks so much

Looks great! True triphasic pattern! Hope to see you in first trimester soon!

Looks great! True triphasic pattern! Hope to see you in first trimester soon!

Omg thank you so much. I am so scared to wake up tomorrow and check my temp! FF didn't say its triphasic but I have everything crossed. Thanks for the response :flower:

I think it looks really good as well! Usually you'd start seeing a downswing by now, so it could be good! Tomorrow's temp will definitely be a deciding one for you!

I think it looks really good as well! Usually you'd start seeing a downswing by now, so it could be good! Tomorrow's temp will definitely be a deciding one for you!

Yes normally my temps are downward by now. I am hopeful but still expecting AF as I don't want to be crushed :( So scared for tomorrow's temp. Thanks hun.

My temps are still up today! Eeeek!

:test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test:

Your chart looks great!! Good luck hun x.

Thank youuu ladies!

I am due tomorrow but I am leaving town for 2 days!!! So I will test today :happydance: Fingers crossed!!! I am so scared. Have to get an HPT and test after work today. Any suggestions on HPTs?

Thank youuu ladies!

I am due tomorrow but I am leaving town for 2 days!!! So I will test today :happydance: Fingers crossed!!! I am so scared. Have to get an HPT and test after work today. Any suggestions on HPTs?

Typically everyone seems to be head over heels in love with the First Responce Early Result test. They're like $8 at Walmart for 2 :0

Thank youuu ladies!

Typically everyone seems to be head over heels in love with the First Responce Early Result test. They're like $8 at Walmart for 2 :0

BFN with a First Response Rapid Results. 15 dpo.

Might just be a shy bean! There are plenty of ladies on here that I have seen not get their BFP until like 18 DPO. You aren't out till AF comes! :hugs:

Also, you might just need first morning urine as its more potent :)

Thanks sweeties! Apparently the FRRR is less sensitive, it detects 100 miu. Don't know if that will make a difference at 15 dpo but fingers crossed AF does not arrive tomorrow!

Temps dropped a little today so I will be just waiting for AF now!

I notice ur temps have dipped, ur not out till af arrives. Fx for u

I agree! Not out till AF comes! If you look on FF there are quite a few ladies that have had temp dips but still got their BFP. You never know!

It'smyturn and bee bee thanks for the support guys but (TMI) I started having brown creamy discharge so I am out this cycle. I notice that both of you haven't been TTC to long, it was my first time. Hope we get lucky soon and don't have to wait too long!

Nope my second cycle, I think I will o tomorrow we bd yesterday but prob won't again before o so fx those little fellas are still swimming around in there, if not there is r still more months to get lucky.

Ur not completely out until first day of full bright red flow my lovely so keep pos until then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->