Reaction score
hey girls...they all look the same to me :dohh:

anyone (1-4) look positive to you?? im going mad trying to figure it out!:haha:

thank you :flower:

Attachments

• thing 003.jpg
    thing 003.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 55
Think 4 definately is strongest not sure if it's maybe a day off though still..
bd today just incase but test again tomorrow for stronger line...

i wonder if its cause it was only from 2 hrs ago and the rest were from yesterday and sunday.......

i wonder if its cause it was only from 2 hrs ago and the rest were from yesterday and sunday.......

we can get faint lines a hour after getting strong line all depends on surge :( ... but last one is very strong i'd take that as positive... and bd tonight and next couple of nights :)

i would bd and keep testing as the bottom one looks good.
i would test again today, good luck

Bottom one looks REALLY close so I'd say you might be getting your positive either this evening or tomorrow, definitely soon!

GL! :hugs:

i agree the bottom one looks the best, keep testing though, also the top 3 are hard to judge because they are dry, gl

bottom one looks possitive or at least very close to a possitive i would make sure you have plenty of :sex: hun and maybe take another opk later tonight or first thing tomorrow to see if the line gets darker! i would say your ovulating or very soon fingers crossed :)

I would say keep testing. I was getting lines that looked like that yesterday, and like you, I wasnt sure what to make of it. But today, its clearly positive. Id say try again this evening or tomorrow morning and see what it looks like. :) But it wouldnt hurt to bd anyway, just in case.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->