Have any of you read the book "taking charge of your fertility"

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Hey there:hi: I am currently still in my tww(8dpo) but decided to look it up, and it had me at the first sentence:haha:
So I just bought my copy of the book and I'm so excited to start reading it(I don't even like to read honestly:dohh:) but I'd love to hear your ladies opinions on it:flower:
Thanks for stopping by and reading

I had it, loved it back when I started TTC. I learned about charting and CM and all that jazz. It's a great book!!!!

But it doesn't actually have much to do with infertility/problems-TTC. It basically says that all you have to do to get pregnant is correctly time sex to ovulation and attaining/making use of EWCM or Conceive Plus.

After I hit 3 years TTC, I got upset and threw out all my TTC/baby stuff and donated the book to the library - maybe someone else can get some good out of it. I do think it's GREAT to learn about your cycle and charting and all that, but I'm well beyond that point now.
I hope you like it, it's a great resource!

I totally agree, it was a great starting point and introduction to general fertility, especially for those unfamiliar with their cycles. But I did move on to other books after trying for several months.

I am new on the TTC scene but I love that book. My husband and I used it our whole first year of marriage as natural birth control. It was very informative and made me feel really empowered. I am very glad I read the whole (500 page!!!) monster. It makes me wonder why I havent know this information my whole life?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->