Have anyone used Nature's Inventory Makin' Babies Wellness Oil???

BabyBabyBear

Reaction score
Hi,

I just came cross this product on Amazon and wonder if anyone has used it before?

I searched on google and only found a few reviews about it.

On the description it says it contains grapeseed oil and an essential oil blend of ylang ylang, rose, clary sage.

It also says there's no side effects and you just put it on your wrists. hm... I wonder if I should try this.

Any input?

Also what do you think of conceive plus? I've used preseed before and dont see any results. I'm wondering if I should try Conceive Plus next too.

Thanks!

Hi BabyBabyBear - I've not tried this but for my 'other job' I'm an aromatherapist and basically these oils are aphrodisacs to get you (and your fella) in the mooood!! They won't do you any harm, Clary Sage and Rose are both menstrual regulators so if things are all at sea then it should help to calm them down and I've also read that Clary Sage may be used in labour to help speed it up, so when you get your BFP and at the very end of your happy and healthy 9 months you can use it then too!! They smell lovely all together so why not give them a try:thumbup:

Not tried preseed or conceive plus sorry hun can't help you on that one...but I was taking a multvit fertility thingy everyday and have now stopped it all and just taking folic acid, bd'ing and chillin'....
Take care!!
xXx

hi I was always told to keep away from ylang ylang when pregnant so would keep away from that stuff as soon you get BFP.

i used preseed to get my first LO but have had no luck on conceive plus so back on preseed. but my sister got pregnant on both so maybe just wait and see.

hope this helps
good luck

Jax41,

Thanks for your answer! I actually have never used anything like that before but if it won't have side effect, I'll give it a try!

Stephanie,

Oh ok... so I guess I shouldn't use the oil after O, just like any other supplements.

About Conceive plus Vs Preseed... I actually was wondering if they're similar stuff... well maybe I should continue using preseed for now...

Hiya - to be honest as a general guide most say that essential oils should not be used during the first 3 months of preg and thereafter at a reduced amount. So if you're buying a blended oil and it's for fertility/pregnancy they should have used the correct amount for the 'condition'. The majority of the oils to completely steer of at any time during pregnancy I've never studied or heard of!! However, in my work I've used oils on ladies that didn't know they were preg and it's not done any harm! I guess it's just what you feel happy with but best to err on the side of caution. If you're using just for TTC they won't hinder in any way.

Good luck!:flower:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->