• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have been in and out of the hospital since Monday now I can't leave

Sorry to read what you are going through. It would be incredibly scary. I am so pleased that baby has gone head down for you, I know its not much but having the c-section off the table helps with your recovery which makes you better equiped to deal with whatever comes. Thoughts are with you!

Sorry to read what you are going through. It would be incredibly scary. I am so pleased that baby has gone head down for you, I know its not much but having the c-section off the table helps with your recovery which makes you better equiped to deal with whatever comes. Thoughts are with you!

Thank you so much, trying to take day by day hour by hour of necessary such a relief being head down!

Ohmygod Katie! I am heartbroken to hear that you're going through this. :hugs: I'm so sorry, I know it must be so difficult right now between worrying for your little one, and not being able to see your other ones.

I hope the little peanut stays in there as long as possible. Every day is good at this point. I'm glad to see he stayed tucked in so far. Although, I am not happy that means you're in pain :(

Hang in there hun, stay strong. I am keeping you in my prayers, you and your little one.

Coming to check on you. I'm glad to read that your still pregnant. Sorry you are missing your other kids. Thinking of you!

Sorry your missing your babies , glad no baby yet . I would go nuts sitting in a hospital roomwithout my husband or youngest with me.

Ohmygod Katie! I am heartbroken to hear that you're going through this. :hugs: I'm so sorry, I know it must be so difficult right now between worrying for your little one, and not being able to see your other ones.

I hope the little peanut stays in there as long as possible. Every day is good at this point. I'm glad to see he stayed tucked in so far. Although, I am not happy that means you're in pain :(

Hang in there hun, stay strong. I am keeping you in my prayers, you and your little one.

Thank you Hun it's been really rough battling this pre term labor for months it seems like but they say things are settling still bleeding but not as heavy so hopefully this baby will stay in at least until 36 weeks that's my new goal for weeks from now I appreciate your thoughts and prayers I hope all is well with you been a while since I checked in on you I'm sorry thanks again Babe

DH brought three of the kiddos yesterday and it was so nice to get some cuddles, but man was it hard for them to go!

GL and I hope baby hangs in and cooks a little longer.

Urgh, so determined.

If her contractions stay calm or they're able to stop them, they'll continue to monitor her at the hospital. Yes it's true most baby's are delivered in the 24 hr window due to infection risk, but for early weeks and monitoring they can go as long as needed. I've read ladies being at hospital for weeks after waters popped.

All depends on how Katie's body reacted. :(

Im not contracting regular, so they've just started antibiotics and wait and see if labor starts or not, but it was a full break like the movies im not really sure what's going to happen, my water has never broke on it's own before so I have no idea im so scared

Honey I am so sorry. Of course you must be terrified you poor thing. I hope they can keep baby in there just a little bit longer :( A preemie is probably scary right now with all your other kiddos. But, the odds are great, you're at the right place and I know they are doing everything they can for you and the LO.

My thoughts are with you and your family :hugs: keep us updated if you can.
Sending lots of love and prayers your way.

Yikes he really wants to come out . Hopefully they can keep him even with your waters broken . Keeping you in my toughts :hugs:

I know that you're membranes rupturing are very scary, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be empty of waters in there. I know that when mine broke, I was also on an IV drip soon after and they kept replenishing. I had gushes and I couldn't understand how for HOURS and HOURS they kept gushing steadily. They told me that they keep replenishing.

I know of other women who had ruptured waters as early as 23 weeks and the baby stayed in for several weeks after that (with medical interventions, time for steroids, etc). I'm sure you're under great care. It's going to be scary and hard and not what you've had planned but they will surely monitor you closely and you can still take this one day, one moment, etc at a time. Good luck!

Thank you everyone, he's still in my tummy , they started magnesium but have me a tremendous migraine so hard to stop it, I'm 4cm 80% -2 SSI so we will see what the night brings! Thank you everyone for checking up and being so supportive it's deff a scary time!

Well labor has stalled so for now the plan is induction at 34 weeks if the are any signs at all that baby is not tolerating or im not tolerating though he will come sooner but that scares me because in an emergency situation I don't want to mber forced to csection so she agreed first sign of changing she will induce. I want to thank each and everyone over of ya'll for your encouraging words thoughts and prayers it means more than you know!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->