• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have been in and out of the hospital since Monday now I can't leave

Gotta update your signature, Katie. ;) ;) ❤️❤️ I'm so happy he's home and thriving.

On mobile, on your Subscriptions, there's Update Signature link.

On laptop, click User CP in middle of page. Should be Update Signature.

On mobile, on your Subscriptions, there's Update Signature link.

On laptop, click User CP in middle of page. Should be Update Signature.

Ahhhhh, ok thank you so much! It is official now he's in my signature!!!

❤️❤️ yw. Does your family feel 'complete'?

❤️❤️ yw. Does your family feel 'complete'?

I don't know that I'll ever feel complete, thur thought of never having another one is quite scary, but so far no plans for more but then again mr. Daxten was a surprise!

Huge congratulations, he is just so beautiful <3

Also fab you're home too, you have one determined little man on your hands there!
Yeah, not far to go ... so much to do still, as always

Also fab you're home too, you have one determined little man on your hands there!

Yyyeeeesssss he totally is one determined little boy!
I had nothing done when he came i am a procrastinator :blush: lol you're doing good! I love your blankets you made!

Congratulations he's beautiful. I'm so glad all went so well xo

I had nothing done when he came i am a procrastinator :blush: lol you're doing good! I love your blankets you made!

There just always seems to be something to do which gets in the way but I’m going to have to say sod it, leave it till next week or whatever and just get on with what we have to have done in time for his arrival.
Aw thank you! I haven’t been able to get much done recently, but I have almost finished DDs cupcake stripe blanket :)

There just always seems to be something to do which gets in the way but I’m going to have to say sod it, leave it till next week or whatever and just get on with what we have to have done in time for his arrival.
Aw thank you! I haven’t been able to get much done recently, but I have almost finished DDs cupcake stripe blanket :)

I sooooooooo wish i was crafty it's an awesome hobby my mom is very crafty especially crocheting she's amazing at that, can't wait to see your cupcake one! You're getting so close to hit due date! I can't believe dax is 5 weeks old but still 2 weeks until my due date lol

I felt SO tense reading your first post. I'm so glad your son is healthy and home with you now. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->