• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have been in and out of the hospital since Monday now I can't leave

Oh honey :hugs:
We are all here praying for you and your LO. You are strong, and this is a difficult situation. 34 is a good goal. Less preemie than about 2 weeks ago. Hang in there, I'm thinking about you and sending you all the vibes I can. LO better stay in there as long as possible and finish baking as much as he can!

Keep us update. You are strong!

I hope you can avoid an emergency C-section.

Aw Katie he’s in the best place and at 34 weeks he will do grand xx

Good to hear labor has stalled , hang in there you are doing great :hugs:

Started bleeding very heavy this morning cannot find the source so I am now being induced and will have baby today, I'm so nervous and scared at what is about to happen I pray this little boy comes out screaming and healthy and a good weight!

How scary Katie, I hope all goes well with the induction and that baby gets here healthy and safely. Will be thinking of you

Thinking of you, Katie. You've been so strong and now it's time to watch the amazing strength of your boy

The journey will be long but he is loved. :)

I've just read the whole post, keeping you in my thoughts today that everything goes smoothly. My dad was two months early and he's had no problems and I hope it's the same for your LO:hugs:

Good luck honey, I'm praying for you and the LO!
This is such a scary time, and I hope you're both doing great :hugs:

Hope everything went well with you and baby. Sending prayers.

I'm so sorry that they has to induce, but I'm praying that you have a healthy little guy in your arms.

After many sleepless nights, having my membranes ruptured for 6 days, bleeding fir a week prior to the rupture contracting for 2 weeks every 3-10 minutes, being on strict hospital bedrest for 2 weeks, facing a high high chance of csection only 10%chance of vaginal delivery, 2 rounds of magnesium, 3 different antibiotics, iron infusions, starting running fever yesterday morning, heavy bleeding starting yesterday afternoon, being induced 2 times as first time was unsuccessful, being told I cannot have an epidural because of my most recent back surgery but then a new anesthesiologist came im today and agreed to attempt it and was successful experiencing the most intense painful labor of all 6 of my kids, having to push for over 20 minutes in excruciating pain because I pushed while only 7cm dialated my beautiful amazing Daxten James came out screaming his lungs out turning pink immediately weighing 4lb7oz 17inch at 212pm this afternoon! I cannot believe he's here!!! He's defying odds, he got tti come on my chest for 45 minutes at birth he started rooting which I was told he wouldn't do at this gestation, he's breathing on his own he's latched on a few times it's getting my pumped milk via syringes he's doing more than I could've ever imagined God truly had good hands on my little babe and im soi thankful for his health it made every miserable moment more than worth it! Thank you all so much for your thoughts words and kind prayers I know the lord answered them!!! Here he is!!

Attachments

• 20180820_141817.jpg
    20180820_141817.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20180820_221517.jpg
    20180820_221517.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 20180820_221456.jpg
    20180820_221456.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 40
So so pleased he is here safely!!! Congratulations!!

Katie, he is so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that the both of you are okay. Your little boy is exceeding expectations and I'm so happy for that! I'm also relieved that you're both doing well and everyone is getting the care they need.

Rest up mamacita, enjoy your little one, he seems like a strong one :) And he is simply perfect, beautiful and amazing in every way!

Congrats Katie he is beautiful :happydance:

Thank you soi much!!! We are so in love!

Beautiful!

Thank you!!

Congratulations he is beautiful xx

Thank you, he's pretty amazing!

So so pleased he is here safely!!! Congratulations!!

Oh im soi relieved! Deff a scary couple weeks!!!

Katie, he is so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that the both of you are okay. Your little boy is exceeding expectations and I'm so happy for that! I'm also relieved that you're both doing well and everyone is getting the care they need.

Rest up mamacita, enjoy your little one, he seems like a strong one :) And he is simply perfect, beautiful and amazing in every way!

I simply cannot believe how amazing he's doing!! He's nursing and taking pumped milk like a champ!!! It's been a scary long road, but worth every minute to have him sooooooooo healthy!!! In trying to rest a little beat up from ther delivery though so that's a little tough but everytime i nurse him i forget all of it for a moment!! Thank you missie you're soi amazing!!

Congratulations he looks like he is doing so well and a good weight for 7/8 weeks early. Hope he continues to thrive and your recovery is speedy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->