• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have been in and out of the hospital since Monday now I can't leave

Congrats! hes amazing. So happy that everything turned out well and that he is thriving!

Congratulations! He's just perfect! What a wonderful outcome after all you've been through!

Congratulations, he's lovely.
I hope you recover quickly too, x

Katie congrats! My little girl also arrived on Monday morning at 33+6 weighing 4lb12! She’s not doing as well as has an infection and jaundice to battle just now and too sleepy to attempt to suck, so tube fed for now but we have managed to wean off the glucose drip today so small steps but huge for her!

Congrats again x

How are things going ? Just checking i to see how you are holding up

Congrats Katie & Blah! I hope you are all doing well, babies and mommies! I hope your struggles are small and progress is huge!

Hey all! It's been a tough but pretty uneventful road so far, he quit feeding the day after he was born he wouldn't latch or nipple a bottle, soi he had ther feeding tube inserted which was defeating but we attempt everyday to latch but not happened yet, he has iv nutrition and was under Billy light for 2 days but he's having in there and im trying, i want nothing more then to scoop him up all day and just snuggle his little body i just love hun so much, i only got to stay in the hospital for 2 days and we live 30 minutes away so i get here at about 11am and leave at 630 come back at 10 and leave at midnight and i have to pump every 2-3 hours and try to at least say hi to my other 5 it has nev a struggle and we still have a ways to go but hopefully it will bre worth every minute!

Oh blah im so sorry to hear this, and i understand how scary it can be but she's a good weight and im sure she'll do well, it sounds like they have very similar things going on and my guy is pulling through it and I'm sure your little girl will as well! It will be nice having someone to go through this with, even though wish they didn't have to!!

I know what you mean exactly and I know how hard it is leaving them also. We are off the phototherapy lights for now and she’s had her last dose of antibiotics so cannnula is out. She’s also out of the incubator as spiked temperatures of 39.2 yesterday. We haven’t managed to latch or suck yet either but her feeds are being stretched 2-3 hourly now (27ml) so fingers crossed she gets those hunger queues and starts attempting a feed from me.

I know what you mean exactly and I know how hard it is leaving them also. We are off the phototherapy lights for now and she’s had her last dose of antibiotics so cannnula is out. She’s also out of the incubator as spiked temperatures of 39.2 yesterday. We haven’t managed to latch or suck yet either but her feeds are being stretched 2-3 hourly now (27ml) so fingers crossed she gets those hunger queues and starts attempting a feed from me.

Oh that is great news blah! We may have to put the Billy lights back on as he's is getting yellow again:cry: which would mean less snuggling time, he's still in ther uncubator because he doesn't like the noise i cannot wait until he's out so i can kiss and love in him more often! We attempt nursing 2 times a shift he will get excited and r root around out it in his mouth and then just sit there little stinker, but sounds like your little girl is really moving right along! Do they know why the fever? Will she lick or open her mouth at all for the nipple?

Cannot believe this day is finally here!! After 18 days in the NICU lots of ups and downs our little daxten James is finally home!!!

Attachments

• 20180906_122501.jpg
    20180906_122501.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 39
I am so happy to hear this hun! God, I've been waiting for this amazing update.
This must have been a horrible period for you :hugs: you and the LO had to be really strong.

He is ABSOLUTELY precious. What a little angel. I'm so glad he gets to go home. Look at his beautiful little face. I hope you and the family all get to spend some time with him, finally relaxed, knowing he is with you guys.

Sending a lot of love your way!

I am so happy to hear this hun! God, I've been waiting for this amazing update.
This must have been a horrible period for you :hugs: you and the LO had to be really strong.

He is ABSOLUTELY precious. What a little angel. I'm so glad he gets to go home. Look at his beautiful little face. I hope you and the family all get to spend some time with him, finally relaxed, knowing he is with you guys.

Sending a lot of love your way!

It seemed like we'd be in there FOREVER!! It feels soi amazing to have him here, he's so tiny still but he's just sooooooooo strong! Thank you missie for always being here for me, you have no idea how much that means to me! It's deff been a roller coaster of emotions and completely terrifying at times but so worth it for the end result if him being here healthy and happy at home in my arms!

I hope everything is still going good with you??!! I read that your uterus so hasn't grown? Does that affect baby's growth? What will they do if it doesn't grow? Hope everything is ok, I'm praying fir yall for everything to turn out perfectly fine! I know they've scared you multiple times, hopefully this is just that again and everything will turn out to be all ok!

Amazing news!! Makes me very happy ��

It seemed like we'd be in there FOREVER!! It feels soi amazing to have him here, he's so tiny still but he's just sooooooooo strong! Thank you missie for always being here for me, you have no idea how much that means to me! It's deff been a roller coaster of emotions and completely terrifying at times but so worth it for the end result if him being here healthy and happy at home in my arms!

I hope everything is still going good with you??!! I read that your uterus so hasn't grown? Does that affect baby's growth? What will they do if it doesn't grow? Hope everything is ok, I'm praying fir yall for everything to turn out perfectly fine! I know they've scared you multiple times, hopefully this is just that again and everything will turn out to be all ok!

I can't imagine the insanity for you. I'm sure each day felt like a million years. It's funny because I only have the first picture and this one to compare to and I was thinking LOOK HOW BIG HE IS, haha. Well, he's def grown since you had him, so that is good. And look at that head of hair. He takes after his mama, he's a strong one. I kept him in my thoughts, but I was not worried about him. I hope the whole family is enjoying being home all of you!

It is... well, its just if uterus is not growing its because baby is not growing... but he is in the 16th percentile... so he might just be little. Or it might be because he dropped so low (100% effaced.. dilated). I don't see her until the 14th. We'll see. If he stopped growing, they'll induced me.

Hooray for being a beautiful boy home!

I can't imagine the insanity for you. I'm sure each day felt like a million years. It's funny because I only have the first picture and this one to compare to and I was thinking LOOK HOW BIG HE IS, haha. Well, he's def grown since you had him, so that is good. And look at that head of hair. He takes after his mama, he's a strong one. I kept him in my thoughts, but I was not worried about him. I hope the whole family is enjoying being home all of you!

It is... well, its just if uterus is not growing its because baby is not growing... but he is in the 16th percentile... so he might just be little. Or it might be because he dropped so low (100% effaced.. dilated). I don't see her until the 14th. We'll see. If he stopped growing, they'll induced me.

It's so nice to be home especially feeling like my other 5's mommy again i had to completely neglect them during that time i was dammed if I do dammed if i don't!

Wow your cervix is barely holding on babe! That has to be uncomfortable! I hope he's just small but if he does have to be delivered he'll be perfectly healthy and fine! I had to bre induced last time due to low waters and baby not growing at 36 weeks 6 days he was only 5lb2oz 17inch soi he was deff restricted by 2 weeks old he weighed 9lbs! So your little man Erik do just fine but hopefully he'll keep up to the lower percentage but not drop so you can get him a little more mature!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->