Have been totally unsure! Metallic taste? Lower abdomen cramps?

Toxiclove

Reaction score
LMP: 04/25/2015
Usually 28 day cycles.

DTD: 05/11/2015
Ovulation calendars say I should of OV'd on this day

EWCM: 05/12-05/13

Not sure of the OV dates I never tested to pin point it...

2dpo-4dpo - Right side lower abdomen is really sore, has now radiated to lower back right side as well

3dpo-5dpo - Woke up with a really strong metal taste in mouth (What could this be? It seems to still be there but subtle... Brushing didn't even help it this morning).
Still having cramps on my right side. Following that I am also having sharp pains in my cervix.. feels almost like a needle is being pushed in it!

I guess it could still be too early to tell if I have symptoms. I am not sure. I remember with my last pregnancy I had sickness from 3 dpo and other symptoms and ended up being a BFP. I usually don't symptom check and believe what I am reading. Usually just get the symptoms and then my head clicks of what it could be.

Usually your symptoms will mimic pms until the egg implants, about 5-10 days after ovulation. On the other hand, if you don't know your exact ovulation, you may have ovulated earlier in your cycle than you thought and actually be more dpo than you think you are. Your cycle actually mimics mine btw... my LMP was April 24 and my ovulation day (based upon opks and bbt) was May 13/May 14. I took a test yesterday but it might have been too early because it was a :bfn: I will probably test again Monday, then again on Thursday when AF is due is she doesn't arrive. If I were you, I'd try testing sometime next week too. Good luck!

Thank you! I was wondering when I should test since I kinda lost track. Wasn't trying but wasn't preventing it either. If I am probably 3-4 dpo... I will probably try test on the 25th. That way its an exact month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->