Have I got this right? Urgent advice if poss!

Bumpontherun

Reaction score
So I put Helen's new flip on 20 mins ago. I fed her and she did a poo:wacko: Just changed her and the poo hadn't gone through the fleece liner but she had peed too so the insert was wet. I've taken out the insert and the liner and she's having some nappy off time now. Am I right in thinking that it's ok to put a new insert and liner in and put the nappy back on even though there has been wee on the inner layer? Sorry does that make sense?:dohh:

Thanks!

new insert, new liner, same outer. Give the outer a quick wipe with a cloth if you like (I generally do!)

yupp wss as ^^^ i just give the outer a little clean with a reuasble wipe and some cool water or a baby wipe. As long as the outer shell isn't dirty it's fine to reuse it :thumbup:

Thanks everyone:thumbup: Nappy back on baby, baby back on boob! That was what I was hoping to hear as it's washing day today and I cut things a bit fine!

:haha: i always love a nappy you can use over and over again, thats the exact reason im using wraps and prefolds on new baby

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->