Have I ovulated twice?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
I'm on cd22 and I usually OV on cd19. I haven't been exactly like I usually am around OV, but did have some fertile cm around that time, just not as much. I wiped today to find plenty of fertile cm, so I've assumed that I'm OV now and have BD today as well. Could I have OV a second time or has it been delayed?? I'm confused. I usually have a 34 day cycle.

I usually get ewcm a few days before ovulation- sounds like it's just been delayed a couple of days this month. Good luck for this cycle

I don't know what's happened to mine I had a positive opk on Mon 12th n then today just done one along with a hpt n the opk is almost positive? I'm not due my period until 6 days and that's om a short 26 day cycle. Could I be ovulating again? Ivr had awful backache n cramps last two days n felt crabby x

Hopefully no line on the hpt? Opks pick up hcg too!

No it was stark white negative n was a sensitive one too. I'm getting period I think now 😒 keep going to loo thinking its coming as got a lot of clear cm. Looks like I'm out x

Sorry it wasn't your month 😣

Think you're right, thanks. Just trying to think when's going to be the best time to test, as I like to test from about 8 DPO xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->