Have My First Wedding Client

A

amjon

My sister and mom were looking at the pictures I took at my brother's wedding this weekend and decided I'm doing all the pictures for her wedding (without pay of course ;) ). I don't know how I feel about being totally responsible for everything. I'm fine with portraits and have had several portrait clients, but those can also be reshot if I don't like them or want to try a different angle. Some of the wedding shots are a one time chance is all you get.

Congrats!!!! You must be SO excited! I'm soo happy for you. Lots of love and :hugs: for you and your hunnybunny <3

That's great, congratulations! Naturally you're going to be nervous, but have confidence in yourself, they obviously think you're great or they wouldn't have asked you! :D x

She must trust in your ability to have asked you to do it in the first place :)
The way I see it, the more practice you can get at doing weddings with just you as main photographer, the better and even better still when its a family member as they are a bit more understanding that they may get the odd sketchy picture turn up amongst the lot.

My friend started wedding photography last year and started off by doing friends weddings for no pay but warned them appropriately about what they could be getting but that she would try her damn best. She said at the time she would much rather have done that then to jump into a strangers wedding where they were paying a lot of money for your services as that kinda pressure is awful, especially if things dont come out fantastically.

Really hope it goes well, try and enjoy it hun :)

That's great, I'm sure you'll do a brill job :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->