Have No Idea

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Im hoping being on this site i'll learn more of the lingo and what I should be doing before trying for a baby and also what I should be doing once trying and whilst being pregnant.
Cycles, Ovulation Tests, Pregnancy Tests, Counting the days, it all confuses me! lol
Ive always had irregular periods and after I come off the pill im i know it will take a while to settle down, im hoping they will be regular after coming off it.
This forum is a bit mind boggling for someone who had no idea about the ins and outs, my mum never had the "chat" with me when I was younger, I think she was waiting till my wedding day lol. Sadly she wasnt there for that, so im still a bit confused!
I know that there are only afew days in your cycle where you can get pregnant, I have no idea when these are and when in my cycle that is lol.
Its all so confusing! How come 14 yr olds can just have a baby and not worry about anything like this?? x

cause most 14year olds dont have a clue bout what being a parent involves! i just use opaks an take the vitemins an when i start tryin i dint think anything much will change! tryin not to make anything too complicated is probably the best way forward that way you wont get too stressed bout it all i know thats how i intend on working anyway?
:hug:

There are certain days in your cycle (when you ovulate) that its easier to get pregnant on. Basically if you have sex on these days you're much more likely to get pregnant which is why a lot of people chart their cycles and such to find out when these days are.I believe its normally about 14 days after your period but Im not great at all this as Ive never done any of the charting and such.Hopefully one of our 'experts' like Broody21 or someone shall be along soon to help you out :)
As for people who just have a baby and dont know about anything about that stuff,I guess most of the time they just BD a lot all the time..like I did.lol xxx

i find the best thing is to just stay relaxed bout it all an have lots of :sex:!

i work nights! so i am at work 3nights a week!!:rofl: i was over in ttc for a bit long storie had to come back to wtt an everyone was soo stressed i am not a stressy person but an dont deal with stress well!!

Actually they say you 14 days BEFORE af. So it's kind of tricky to pinpoint when you're trying to look at it backwards.

I'd be glad to help! Glad to see a new face around here.

Thanks Everyone, im sure i'll be asking a lot more of these daft questions in the future! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->