Have you already decided

julesmw

Reaction score
On baby names, or are you stuck like me?

We're waiting to find out gender so we don't have to try and agree on two. :laugh2:

I'm actually decided! Which is so crazy because I am very indecisive! Picking a name is so hard!!

We have a name decided, I chose it before I was even pregnant and just love it, but it staying top secret until baby is here! We were really struggling with boys names though so agree it's much easier to wait till you know the gender and then only have one name to think of!

I have some ideas but still undecided, I think once we know the gender we might think more about it and choose one, with my dd we decided just after the 20 week scan. Although part of me wants to choose 2 and then decide when baby is born, as I called my dd Emilia and kept referring to her as Millie for a nickname, but since she's been born I've never called her Millie as I don't think it suits her. I may just pick 2 and see which suits when I see baby.

My OH and I luckily knew straight away which name we wanted for a boy. To be completely honest I'm not bothering with a girls name as I'm so convinced it's a boy (we're team yellow), but if it ends up being a girl we're in trouble. Maybe we should think of back up names ...!

We're :yellow: so have names picked out for boy and girl including middle names :)

Only thing is I love both names so much that I am bound to be disappointed about whichever one we don't get to use :haha:

We're :yellow: so have names picked out for boy and girl including middle names :)

Only thing is I love both names so much that I am bound to be disappointed about whichever one we don't get to use :haha:

Do you mind sharing names with us ladies on here who have definitely not decided..... please.
I see your daughter is olivia rose, this is on my list so we may have similar tastes xx

Do you mind sharing names with us ladies on here who have definitely not decided..... please.
I see your daughter is olivia rose, this is on my list so we may have similar tastes xx

Does anyone mind sharing their names? Xx

So far my options are

GIRL (middle name will all depend which first name we choose)
Niamh
Eloise
Caitlyn
Layla

BOYS (middle name William)
Ethan
Nathaniel
Elliot
Noah
Joshua
Lucas

We are team yellow and I want names that go with lucas but arent too matchy.

So far-

Girls -
Lydia
Olivia
Skye

Boy-
Logan
Campbell
Jake

If its a boy the middle name will be robert. My last name is robertson and lucas got his other grandas name as his middle name, I dont like my dads name though so robert can be for him (if that even makes sense)

There is a good chance that il go offall my names haha

Still undecided. Hubby and I can't agree lol! We have one middle names picked ( he's having two ) and its Warren after my pop but will have a cutsie middle name to go with it cause I'm not that crazy over Warren but we like to have a meaningful name as their middle names :)

Last time I went off my favourite boys name right at the end and couldn't imagine calling a baby by that name. So this time I'm writing a list of all names that I like and then I'll see which ones are still there by the time LO arrives!

We're team yellow and picking out names for both is so hard! We have our girl first name, but not middle and we're still undecided on a boys. It's funny, we had our sons name picked out from the word go last time, it was really easy, not so this time round!

We hopefully find out in 2 weeks time what gender our twinnies are so we have a few names on.our lists but probs won't decide till they are born :)

Girls :
Hallie
Marlie
Lois
Luna
Ruby

Middle names: Margaret/Gail/Stacey

Boys :
Zander
Jaxon
Oscar
Max
Lewis

Middle names: Gordon/Oliver/Archibald/Graeme

Middle names will depend on first name chosen and they will always be family names.

I'm having a boy and were calling him Isaac but for a girl we chose Aubree Skye. :flower:

We are having a girl, and decided on Lorelai Lei, but had it been a boy we had agreed on Levi Perry. We didnt have much issues with name picking. DH and I like a lot of the same names

We are team yellow. No definite names for us yet, but I absolutely love the name Maisie, and DH seemed to like it too. I think that will be our name if we have a girl, but we haven't talked about middle name much.

We haven't had many favorites for boy's names. Lots that we both like, but nothing stands out in my memory. We haven't talked names much yet!

Not a clue. We will probably start thinking about it once we know the gender then we only have to think half as hard. I seriously have no idea, no possible names.

Only thing I know is it will be a "proper" name like my other two. And spelt correctly.

We are having a little boy and decided on our names early on in my pregnancy.
Our littl boy is Theo Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->