Have you already decided

We're :yellow: so have names picked out for boy and girl including middle names :)

Only thing is I love both names so much that I am bound to be disappointed about whichever one we don't get to use :haha:

Do you mind sharing names with us ladies on here who have definitely not decided..... please.
I see your daughter is olivia rose, this is on my list so we may have similar tastes xx

No problem at all. Although I'll warn you they're a little bit more unusual this time round because whilst I still love DDs name, I regret giving her such a popular name. At nursery they're already calling her Olivia E which is something I used to hate when
I was growing up with a common name.

So with that said, we have:

Girl- Eden Lilly
Boy- Wesley james

We've decided on a first name - Michael. We're on the fence about a middle name, it'll be Xavier or Alexander.

My toddler's name is William James and we didn't decide on that until the end!

I'm in favor of waiting until the baby pops out and then deciding what his/her name should be, but I've got a few options. (OK, technically I have a spreadsheet with tabs for boy and girl names, space for DH and I to rate them, popularity rankings from the SSN, etc.)

Boy:
Miles
Desmond
Elisha (Eli) (maternal family name)
Jeremiah

Boy middle names:
Riker
Faraday (everyone will ask if it's my maiden name, but it's a scientific thing based on Faraday cages)

Girl names:
Eleanor (Nora) (My only gender dream thus far was a baby girl named Eleanor and called Nora)
Elaine (Lainey) (named after maternal aunt who passed 20 years ago)
Sadie
Natasha

Girl middle names:
No idea yet

So we're team yellow and I think we've decided on a girls name (or at least hubby is coming around to it!), but really struggling agreeing on a boys one!

Girl - Amelia Jane

Boy - middle names will be Michael Anthony
I like Henry, hubby doesn't!
He likes Maximus - I'm not so keen and I think the kid would hate us - such a long name!!!

The middle names for a boy are husbands name and my daddy's name, he died in August and I want to remember him/have this baby connected to him somehow as they will have never met. Also for a girl my middle name is Jane, and whilst I always hated it, it was my dad's favourite name (thankfully my mum won the battle when I was born or I would have been a Jane Sarah - ew!)

I think we've pretty much decided:

:pink:

Tabitha Amber

:blue:

Archer (Archie) Giles

I don't really like the middle name of our boys choice, I would prefer Marcus after OH, but it's OH original surname. He changed his name just before our wedding by deed poll, so wanted a small family connection.
So I agreed, still think Archer Marcus sounds nicer though :wacko:

My Daughter is Imogen Bella, but if a boy she'd have been Oliver George.
We are team blue this time and I think we have decided. It's a secret though. I'll list the ones that were in the running

Lucas
Lennon
Isaac
Theo
James
Joshua

If he was a girl he'd have been Charlotte (Lottie) Amelia

We've got a few in mind but not settled on anything in particular until we've had our 20 week scan :) xxx

My husband and I spoke about this last night. I've always loved names so never even really had to think about a list as I've had one in my head for years! But I made him write a list last night :haha: Some of them were shocking! :dohh: But our male and female list both had just one shared name each between us... which is both weird and really cool because they're both my favourites!

Emma & Jack.

I've always hated the fact that I love them as much as I do though... they're both so common :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->