Have you and your partner been having sex since bfp?

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi,

Since finding out have u been having more or less sex. Since I've found out me and my dh hasn't dtd, last time I was pregnant I had a bleed after sex. Which resulted in me having an early scan but it was so early there was no heart beat. 1-2weeks later I went back and there was so all was fine. I think because of that I worry.

But about everyone else?

Nope we haven't DTD. Last time I was pregnant we DTD through out and after sex I had blood, panicked like mad and the next day we found out at the scan there was no HB, heart stopped three days ago (this was absolutely nothing to do with us having sex) but I'm not doing it during the first weeks, just for my own sanity. Xx

We have like 3 times since we found out.. it makes me nervous each time and poor hubs keeps wanting to more but I'm afraid. I think he is starting to understand a bit better now. We will probably continue unless we are told we can't or it becomes too uncomfortable for me.

I feel much better after reading this. We have literally DTD twice since we got a BFP nearly 3 weeks ago!! Partly because I'm exhausted, not in the mood, or scared!

I keep thinking I should make an effort and at least give him a blow job but then get so tired I just can't bring myself to! lol!

Not yet. I've been too anxious the past few days with this Hcg draw to even think about it. Hopefully soon :winkwink:

We have had intercourse a couple times but it hurts.

We still have sexual contact as often as we did but its oral/manual.

Also, I don't want to orgasm because it causes bad cramps and they scare me!

We havent dtd as much due my sickness otherwise be just the same i read having orgasms help baby to stick better :D

Never worried about DTD after getting pregnant with my daughters but since my mc's I'm just so nervous! Will probably wait another week or so yet...

We have a few times but I feel so awful all the time it's just not enjoyable. Once the sickness goes I'm hoping to get back into something more regular again.
Xx

I'm glad it's not just us lol. We have done other stuff just not sex hoping to get back into it soon

It's safe to have sex hunny but yes it can be scary I had a bleed after sex with my 2nd pregnancy at 9.4 weeks I went to a+e and had to wait for a scan the following day but when I returned home the bleeding became heavy and painful cramps resulted in me miscarrying not because of the sex I found out I had a MMC baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and by pure chance I started bleeding after dtd which was a relief in a way because I thought i bled because of having sex which wasn't the case! We have been dtd since I got my BFP at 4 weeks I'm now 10+3 and we prob do it 2-3 times a week and all is fine! we also dtd as normal throughout my last pregnancy with my DS and all was well x

It's is the last thing I feel like doing right now!!!!! Urgh no sexy feeling at all... Mostly just niggly worry and sleepiness!!

Although I have had 2 very naughty dreams in the last 3 days lol

Ever since we found out, we've been having sex maybe 2-3 times a week, maybe less. Normal was about 4 times a week before finding out. It's only less because I am so tired all the time and sometimes just don't feel up to it. But I've heard it's perfectly safe. I will, of course, confirm it with my doctor at my prenatal appointment on the 12th!

We haven't dtd since ovulation lol! We were so burnt out from trying and then I got pos at 9 dpo. I've already had a lot of spotting and was restricted from sex the entire pregnancy last time due to spotting and bleeding, so I don't want to take the chance!

We have but less often because I have almost no interest anymore. (Unlike me). About te same in my last pregnancy. But hafta keep hubby happy. ;)

I thought me and oh was the only ones not having sex. I'm nervous and dont want anything to happen. I think its from a few years ago when I had sex and then started bleeding after which lead to a miscarriage. Soo I'm jus nervous lol

Me too! I am now 10 weeks and we haven't since ovulation!!! We were so burned out and now I kind of want to but am so scared!!! My hubby says he will be gentle and slow but I just can't think of it right now. I know some women feel sexier during pregnancy, I am not one of those women. haha!

Ive only had sex about 4 times since 2nd Feb!!! My daughter spent some time in hospital so I was away, I went through IVF which was a bit of a off putter but I made the effort until I had to use creams/pessaries (until 7wks) and then I had severe sickness. I want to do it but I just cant be bothered. My stomach feels yucky and the tablets im on have a sedative effect so i'm out for the count at night time. I hope to be back to normal in a few weeks time.

For sure we do!

I never even thought about there possible being problems with it (i.e bleeding).

We never stopped having sex first time around and probably won't this time around, lol. It makes him happy :p

Then again it seems when I get pregnant I don't get sick or anything. I've always felt great so those things don't affect my mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->