Have you and your partner been having sex since bfp?

Don't worry too much,I don't feel like havingsex either... everytime my lovely man tell me or ttries to I feel like... eeeeek! It just feels disgusting right now....

It is said that after 13 weeks sex thirst comes back, so my partner keeps his hopes up thinking that I want to have lots of sex LOL

My husband and I had no sex until I was 10 weeks. Poor hubby! lol. I was terrified of an early miscarriage and took every precaution possible. Now we have sex, but very tenderly. Just listen to your body and decide what's best for you and your family :)

Yes. A lot. OH seems to want me even more now than I'm pregnant, and I'm so (tmi) wet and sensitive down there that it's even more enjoyable than before! Even when I'm not feeling well, a few kisses makes me forget how crap I feel for a little bit. :)

Don't worry too much,I don't feel like havingsex either... everytime my lovely man tell me or ttries to I feel like... eeeeek! It just feels disgusting right now....

It is said that after 13 weeks sex thirst comes back, so my partner keeps his hopes up thinking that I want to have lots of sex LOL

With DS1 we didn't have sex for the entire first trimester, but once the 2nd tri started my drive went into hyperdrive!! So, the thirst coming back can definitely happen ten fold! Lol

Its almost been 4 weeks since we had sex... Honestly im just too tired and nervous to do it lol maybe after my scan next week if everything is good.

We didn't at first, but around 7 weeks when we saw and heard the hb we felt better about it. I'm 11 weeks now and we dtd once a week or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->