Have you and your partner been having sex since bfp?

It's only been a few days since we found out and we haven't yet but we've been really busy also I haven't felt too in the mood, before we were at it like it was going out of style lol. So I think we're both tired and just enjoying one another but we'll likely be at it again sometime soon hah

Thanks for all the replys I feel much better now lol

It's a pretty rare event for us tbh! I have rotten morning/evening sickness and am totally exhausted by early evening. DH is pretty freaked out by the idea of a growing being in my belly, so that puts him off. I think we've dtd 2 or 3 times since BFP. I would have more, but finding the right time is very difficult!

Thanks for post! I think it's a good thing to be open about all facets of pregnancy including dtd. :)
DH and I are still dtd, I want to dtd more in the last tri, thinking it might help my V stretch in preparation for labour, correct me if I'm wrong.

We have but much much less than normal. I had a small bleed last time we dtd and it put me on edge a little .

Nope lol. But only because I had been nauseas and so tired. Luckily things are easing up so maybe soon lol ;)

I'm so glad to read that I'm not alone. We haven't dtd since tww :( I just haven't been in the mood. With the cramping, pelvic aching and nausea - sex is the last thing on my mind. Thankfully DH has been understanding, but I do feel bad.

I'm so glad to read that I'm not alone. We haven't dtd since tww :( I just haven't been in the mood. With the cramping, pelvic aching and nausea - sex is the last thing on my mind. Thankfully DH has been understanding, but I do feel bad.

Yea I hear ya. I'm the same way. I've been soo exhausted and with the cramping and mood swings and hardly think about dtd anymore. My oh understands tho, but I do still feel bad lol

My dh said he wants to wait until I have my 7week scan in 2weeks. Cause of what happened last time when I was pregnant. Which I think is fair enough.

We went from having sex 3- 5 times a week to literally once a week. But its mainly because his family has been in town for the past month due to death in the family. But I have been treating myself to self love. lol. Im always in the mood! goodness its his was his birthday yesterday and boy I had a GREAT :sex: night planned ( it involved whipped cream) lol. But I let him go have a guys night since there was a big boxing match on PPV. And he had one too many and spent the night at his friends house. I am planning on trying it again tonight when he gets in. lol

What is BFP. There are so many abbreviations on this forum and I don't know any of them!:nope:

What is BFP. There are so many abbreviations on this forum and I don't know any of them!:nope:

BFP= "big fat positive" from pregnancy test

Due to all my non stop nausea and fatigue DH and I hadn't had sex since we found out, except for last night. We tried because I felt bad for him, but I think it actually made my nausea worse :( Hopefully in a few weeks this MS will go away and I can feel like a human again.

We used to have it a lot, 4-5 times a week, however due to a previous mmc which was found from a bleed after sex (not caused from the sex) we have only been having it 1-2 times a week if I feel up for it.

I've had horrid nausea and always tired! Xx

i dont think we will all the way through, my water broke at 34 weeks after sex with my son so i dont trust it lol!

We have! :D And it's made me happy since we hadn't been having it much before the BFP. We've been stressed so it's helped - we try even if we're both exhausted. Him from 12 hr work days and me from watching our 8 month old all day/night long. We didn't have it much last pregnancy and hope to change that this time around. :haha:

We've only done it a handful of times since we found out (I'm 15+5, poor OH). The first trimester I had bleeding about 5 times, so the couple of times we did I was bleeding after (but old blood). I also have a short cervix and am getting checked out next week so am worried about that (may be told no sex/orgasms allowed), plus waiting for Harmony results to come back. So all in all, too worried about everything to feel in the mood. I still want to but I'm just not in that frame of mind at the moment - plenty of time for that later once results are in and we get the go ahead!

We haven't since we found out, and that's been almost 2 months. Mainly because I'm super tired at night and some nights feel nauseous. This is my first so I'm afraid of bleeding and it causing something bad to happen. After my pap during my first prenatal visit I bled a bit and don't really want to go through that. I'm hoping after my 12 week scan next week I'll have the courage to maybe want to BD again, I know OH wants it !

I am so glad that I'm not alone. I feel so guilty because my body just won't get in the mood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->