Have You Considered This?

My opinion? If you can't accept something like love making your child happy whether it be in any form (hetero or homosexual love) because of some non-scientifically based religious concept you have your own issues to deal with.
Even if you accept it but struggle to deal w/it based on your religion that's aggravating to me as well. LOVE (any kind) happening in our world is much more real than any mythological being. Don't make your kids feel guilty for feeling something real.
:flower:

I understand your POV completely but it is oversimplified. Perception is reality. I don't think I really need to explain more. :flower:

If my son came to me and said he was homosexual I would accept it completely. He is my son and when I chose to bring him into this world I made an unspoken vow to love,protect and guide him. If he is homosexual he can't change that it was how he was born. I would suppourt him and guie him when close minded people judged him.

As for religion, I would not let ANY god come between me, my son and his happiness. If god can't accept someone as they were born they he is not worth the worship he recieves
xx

Wouldn't bother me... my sister is a lesbian and when she "came out" I accepted (and probably knew anyway...) it immediately, even though my mom had a hard time of it.
I think my husband might have a hard time, and especially his family will (devout Catholics and don't really like my sister based on who she loves), but as a mom I could never turn my back or love on my child...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->