Have you cut any foods out?

I've NEVER been given this so called list of foods by any doctor. First time I've heard about some of these black listed foods was on this site. Other than the obvious no no but I think common sense should take over.

Tbh I was a bit shocked the first time I was given the list - there were quite alot of things on there. As a vegetarian I remember I didn't eat alot of them anyway. But like you say, common sense with things such as caffiene - I drink alot of tea, coffee and pepsi so will obviously just have to cut down the excessive amounts

:flower:

I've NEVER been given this so called list of foods by any doctor. First time I've heard about some of these black listed foods was on this site. Other than the obvious no no but I think common sense should take over.

Tbh I was a bit shocked the first time I was given the list - there were quite alot of things on there. As a vegetarian I remember I didn't eat alot of them anyway. But like you say, common sense with things such as caffiene - I drink alot of tea, coffee and pepsi so will obviously just have to cut down the excessive amounts

:flower:
Exactly! I follow the common sense rule of thumb.

Other than the obvious things I have only cut out deli meats. I do not drink alcohol or coffee, anyway, so I am good.

I have, however NOT cut out blue cheese, one of my true loves. I just buy pasteurized rather than raw. Actually, pretty much everything I eat gets smothered with pasteurized blue cheese.

Lol...I've never tried real blue cheese. Only the dip with wings.

I've switched to caffeine free tea and coffee and cant tell any difference x

As soon as I got my :bfp: I stopped drinking alcohol, coffee and greatly limit other caffeinated beverages, if I drink any at all. I stick to water and juice mostly. No more sushi :nope: I only eat cheese if it's pasteurized, including goat and bleu cheese. And after reading about deli meats in some comments on here I just Googled and I won't be eating that now either as well as hot dogs :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->