have you ever been told you look like someone famous?

I was at a kids birthday party and one of the mums said i look like amy out of emmerdale.. my friend saw my reaction and told her she looked like heather out of eastenders. I was so mortified!!

I was at a kids birthday party and one of the mums said i look like amy out of emmerdale.. my friend saw my reaction and told her she looked like heather out of eastenders. I was so mortified!!

:rofl: i have no idea who the girl from emmerdale is but that is hilarious :haha:

Someone once said my driver's licence photo looked like Christina Ricci. I certainly don't. The two I got most were Elisabeth Shue (during my perm years) and the lass who used to be on Press Gang. Definitely showing my age now.

Someone once said my driver's licence photo looked like Christina Ricci. I certainly don't. The two I got most were Elisabeth Shue (during my perm years) and the lass who used to be on Press Gang. Definitely showing my age now.

i have never heard of either :haha: i know who christina ricci is though lol

i have never heard of either :haha: i know who christina ricci is though lol

Elisabeth Shue - Cocktail with Tom Cruise? Karate Kid? I think she's in csi or ncis now. Press Gang was a really dodgy teen show about a bunch of kids who wrote a newspaper. It had dexter fletcher and Julia Swahalia in it when they were about 16.....

I'm so old........

Kate Nash...
Apparently I also sing like her, sound like her etc... Apparently I am her..?

I've been told I look like Miranda Otto. I think it's just because I have red hair and pale skin though.

I get drew barrymore a lot. It used to bug me when I was younger but I don't mind so much now :)

I've been told I resemble Julia Roberts. :shrug:

My OH has been compared to 50 cent quite a few times because he's got big lips & muscley arms

Cx

hahahaahahahaha!! this is hilarious

I get told i look like Michelle Marsh? :shrug: I'd never even heard of her until people kept saying it!

juniorash, who's michelle marsh?

awwww i see haha a suitable picture i googled her!!

you must look some what like her! or people wouldnt say! take it as a compliment :)

I was told i look like the woman from that program Hustle,Someone said it on my facebook,I cant see the resemblance myself but il take it none the less.

When I had blond hair someone online said I looked like Becky from coronation street,. She would be insulted if she seen me. I dont think I look like any one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->