have you ever been told you look like someone famous?

The minogue sisters (kylie & dannii) & scarlett johanson.

Chyna/China (howeveryou spell it lol) the female wrestler, got told this all the time at school and aparently ive not changed at all since school
there was another one once but i can't remember it, obviously wasn't that famous or pretty otherwise i would have remebered :haha:

My husbands family all think I look like Sophie Dahl, I wish, hehe x

I just asked hubby and he said miss piggy :cry:

Carly Rae Jepsen :dohh:

I look NOTHING like her!

& a few people have said I look like Zoey Deschanel... :rofl:

I don't look like either, except for the hair being dark!

xxx

MrsBop- thats aloud! we are women we are aloud to eat as much chocolate as we like! and don't need to share :haha:

I was insulted when I got compared to Lady Gaga. I think it was just the one photo thank God.

I'm a New Zealander so am not really familiar with this actress but I have been told by probably about two dozen English people that I look like Anna Friel, mostly strangers who I've never spoken to before, so I guess the resemblance is quite strong.

Ashley Judd, Sarah Brightman, Amy Lee and Elizabeth Wurtzel. I can't see it for any of them.

I've been told I look like Sophia Bush a few times.

Katy perry by quite a few different people and kids at the school I teach xx

Am i the only one who wants to see everyones faces so i can decide myself?

haha.

i get told i look like ruby from eastenders (louisa lytton) quite a lot or lacey turner :shrug:

my oh gets told he looks like tom daly :haha:

I wanna see pics of everyone and their lookalikes! I don't look like anyone. My OH is solo like Andy Murray. Gets told it a lot x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->