have you ever had a psychic experience??

lau86

Reaction score
I just turned the TV on and sally morgan was on, I've never seen her before but she seems so accurate! anyone got any good stories of visiting a medium or psychic etc???

my nan went to one before she got married, they said she would have 2 children, one would be a musician and one would go to unviersity. That wasn't exactly detailed but it was completely right

I saw one when i turned 18 ( i'm 23 now) saw him a couple of times since and he's always been accurate but there is so many cons out there, i went to a magic shop in canterbury in kent and saw jim, looks crazy but is so lovely and so spot on with a lot of things, think i am going to see him again soon to see what he would say :) x

My parents did a Ouija board with a medium in their house with their neighbours and my dad's cousin that he'd never told anyone about came forward and everything was dead on - Even my Mum didn't know a thing about it..And my Dad has always been a sceptic. Then the 'spirit' of my Dad's cousin kept spelling out 'baby crying baby crying' but there was no noise on the baby monitor at all..My Mum opened the door to the stairway and I was crying but the baby monitor was picking nothing up but working perfectly fine. Freaked them out they never did anything like that again :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->