Have you got a "back up" name?

We chose our 0perfect girls name while TTC, now all we have to do is have a girl! we are actually so convinced its a girl that we have stopped looking for a boys name!

funny enough me and OH have been looking through the book of names for a plan B as weve been thinking the same!! but we cant agree on names other than what we have already chosen!!

I think me and Matt will come to blows if we have to decide on a back-up name - we had enough trouble with the middle name! Perhaps we could just keep him as Pip, he wouldn't get teased too much would he :rofl:

I think me and Matt will come to blows if we have to decide on a back-up name - we had enough trouble with the middle name! Perhaps we could just keep him as Pip, he wouldn't get teased too much would he :rofl:

i had an uncle pip when i was a kid! (short for Philip but he was uncle pip to us!)

We have two possible girls names and three possible boys. We have a first choice for each, but are trying not to get too attached, just in case.

We have a list of about five names for each sex!!!!!!
(we're waiting until babybug is born) and have middle names sorted out already too :rofl:

BUT I just can't decide as I like all of them!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Nope, Oh didint like any of the other names I liked. It took us a while to agree on this one!

Im sure he will suit it!

What are your back ups PP?:blush:

ive only just picked first name but i know OH is still pondering on a name that i hate. we havent even got a middle name let alone a back up name lol

We have got two in mind and he will get what suits him best :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->