Have you got?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Quiche94, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Quiche94

Quiche94 Olivia Rose's Mummy

I was just wondering if any of you girls have already brought your changing bags?
    My OH keeps telling me to just get any old one but i want a fancy one iykwim?
    Share pictures if you know which one your going to get/ got

:flower:

2. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

im still waiting on my voucher from boots to get a free one 4 weeks they said it'd take its been bout 7 now :growlmad:

3. I want this one

It's £49.99 .. And I kinda think that's alot for something youre going to put nappies in..
    So I was thinking this one

And if the red doesnt match the pram they do it in black. It's £29.99..

But I know I wont be able to resist the first one :haha:

xx

ETA: I have the free Boots one.. It's good but alot of the babies that had one at the nursery I work at they were falling apart :dohh:
    So I thought I'd keep it if we were like going to the beach or on a walk or something.. So I didnt mind it getting messy :thumbup:
    xx

4. Quiche94

Was they on mother care?

I looked at the second on cause we are thinking of getting a red pram but i dont know. Im going to be carrying it around everyday pretty much, I want something i love :nope:

5. Yeh they are.. I like the funkier ones.. But I refuse to spend over £50 on a bag!
    I love the Koo-di one... I want it! I need it! But can I justify spending that much on it :/
    xx

6. xx~Lor~xx

xx~Lor~xx Young mummy of 3 <3

I just got the free one from boots :)

Also, essex :thumbup:

7. Quiche94

First of all i said i wouldnt spend too much on a bag. But i cant seem to find anything i like thats an ok price, they are all plain and boring :nope:
    xx

8. x.Mum2B.x

x.Mum2B.x Mummy To Kyreece-Jayden<3

I've got the free one from boots & also got my mickey mouse one that came with my buggy

Attached Files:

9. _laura

_laura Mummy to Monster Max

Mine's a Skip Hop Duo one. It's really good and I feel mine was worth spending the £50 on it. It's so hard wearing and max uses it every day for nursery. Go for what you like the best as you would be using it for 2 years+

10. xgem27x

xgem27x Well-Known Member

I never had a changing bag because my buggy doesnt fit into the baby changing rooms in town, so dont change the twins in town! :haha:

On the upside though with a double buggy the space underneath to fit your bags and shopping is huuuuuuge so I dont really need a bag anyways!! xx

11. Bexxx

Bexxx Momface.

I got a yummy mummy one and it was sooo worth the money. I use it everyday and it fits sooo much in! I can use it as my handbag too. I wanted something that I actually liked and was practical :)
    I use the boots free one as an 'emergency' change bag and leave it in the car, so it's handy!

12. tiffffx

tiffffx Carly Jo's mummy

i waiting for the boots one too:blush: i love freebies .. its been about 8 weeks for mee il end up just buying it .. :shrug:

13. mommie2be

mommie2be Baking Baby #2 !

I got this one from walmart for just $20. It comes with everything ! A mini bag, a bottle holder, & a changing pad.
    and another bonus, OH said it's not too girly for him to carry around. :D

Attached Files: