Have you got?

Quiche94

Olivia Rose's Mummy
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you girls have already brought your changing bags?
My OH keeps telling me to just get any old one but i want a fancy one iykwim?
Share pictures if you know which one your going to get/ got

:flower:

im still waiting on my voucher from boots to get a free one 4 weeks they said it'd take its been bout 7 now :growlmad:

I want this one
51egVHyFCJL__SX315_.jpg
It's £49.99 .. And I kinda think that's alot for something youre going to put nappies in..
So I was thinking this one
RedBag.jpg
And if the red doesnt match the pram they do it in black. It's £29.99..

But I know I wont be able to resist the first one :haha:

xx

ETA: I have the free Boots one.. It's good but alot of the babies that had one at the nursery I work at they were falling apart :dohh:
So I thought I'd keep it if we were like going to the beach or on a walk or something.. So I didnt mind it getting messy :thumbup:
xx

I want this one
View attachment 295736
It's £49.99 .. And I kinda think that's alot for something youre going to put nappies in..
So I was thinking this one
View attachment 295732
And if the red doesnt match the pram they do it in black. It's £29.99..

But I know I wont be able to resist the first one :haha:

xx

Was they on mother care?

I looked at the second on cause we are thinking of getting a red pram but i dont know. Im going to be carrying it around everyday pretty much, I want something i love :nope:

Yeh they are.. I like the funkier ones.. But I refuse to spend over £50 on a bag!
I love the Koo-di one... I want it! I need it! But can I justify spending that much on it :/
xx

I just got the free one from boots :)

Also, essex :thumbup:

First of all i said i wouldnt spend too much on a bag. But i cant seem to find anything i like thats an ok price, they are all plain and boring :nope:
xx

I've got the free one from boots & also got my mickey mouse one that came with my buggy

Attachments

• 33-126103b-condorallinone-classicmickey1111.jpg
    33-126103b-condorallinone-classicmickey1111.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
Mine's a Skip Hop Duo one. It's really good and I feel mine was worth spending the £50 on it. It's so hard wearing and max uses it every day for nursery. Go for what you like the best as you would be using it for 2 years+

I never had a changing bag because my buggy doesnt fit into the baby changing rooms in town, so dont change the twins in town! :haha:

On the upside though with a double buggy the space underneath to fit your bags and shopping is huuuuuuge so I dont really need a bag anyways!! xx

I got a yummy mummy one and it was sooo worth the money. I use it everyday and it fits sooo much in! I can use it as my handbag too. I wanted something that I actually liked and was practical :)
I use the boots free one as an 'emergency' change bag and leave it in the car, so it's handy!

im still waiting on my voucher from boots to get a free one 4 weeks they said it'd take its been bout 7 now :growlmad:

i waiting for the boots one too:blush: i love freebies .. its been about 8 weeks for mee il end up just buying it .. :shrug:

I got this one from walmart for just $20. It comes with everything ! A mini bag, a bottle holder, & a changing pad.
and another bonus, OH said it's not too girly for him to carry around. :D

Attachments

• dbag.JPG
    dbag.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member