Have you heard of anything like this?

ab2401

Reaction score
So my younger sister is also pregnant shes.... oh I guess a month ahead of me and she had a ultrasound today and the doctor said the baby's head was unproportionate with his body. She said his head was at 28 weeks and his body was at 26 weeks. She also said "not to worry, because she doest have any other ultrasound readings to go by" but that just seems crazy and I would think this is a reason to worry.

Has anyone else been told this, if so what was the cause and what was the out come?

i havent been told anything like that but i did notice that when i got my ultrasound (20 weeeks) dif. parts of the body had dif. dates by size ---but they took the average of them and said he was right where he should be for the time

also i dont think a 2 week diff. in ur baby's head size and body is taht big of a thing--- considering that the ultrasound things are off by about 2 weeks in either direction so they could be mistaken=== i'd ask for another ultrasound to confirm it--- u know keep track of the growth=== that way they at least have something to compare it to-

Well its not my baby its my sisters so I really dont know what all is going on, I just get what my mother tells me.... when and if she does call. but I will be sure to tell britt what you have said and to make sure she keeps up with everything. Thank you so much for replying I wasnt sure what was going on and I was a little worried for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->