Have you lost your baby weight?

I've lost a little, but not much. I'm not overweight, just have a saggy stomach now and my thighs are bigger. I'm trying not to think about my weight at the moment, I will start actively trying to lose in the new year I think. I was a size 8 pre pregnancy and am now a size 12 but they're starting to get loose.

I was quite lucky and lost about 2 stone within weeks of havjng her and I don't know how lol I wasnt breast feeding and I ate crap! I gained 3stone when I was pregnant so had a stone to get to pre pregnancy, I'm 5lb off that now after joining weightwatchers! Still have a jelly belly tho, feel a bit like a deflated balloon haha! Im planning on enjoying Xmas as I had morning sickness and migraines last year and I'll lose a bit more after! I haven't really exercised apart from walking everywhere! You will lose it when your ready hun and when your in thr right frame of mind :) you are beautiful and don't need to do anything to attract others, the right person will love you for the way you are! Xxx

I actually gained weight :(
Now that I've stopped pumping, I'm hoping my body will start trying to lose some of this fat instead of holding on to it. Frickin sucks

I'm almost 20 pounds lighter than pre pregnancy. But I was 125 gained to 145 and breastfeeding made the weight fall off. I don't have any boobs at all, or ass from losing another 20 pounds! I always wanted to be under 110, but I didn't know I would loose everything else too!

I was 163lbs when I had my 2nd and then down to 145lbs after one week, but then it started creeping up again as my appetite was insane from breastfeeding. I'm on a calorie-controlled diet right now (day 4) and it's getting much easier. I plan to be back to my old 125lbs within 6 months.

Mine was all gone 5 weeks post partum. I had only gained 22lbs though so it wasn't much to lose. I bf'd and i think that's what's helping. I'm not as fit as before though so i started boot camp 2 weeks ago

I gained 47lbs did weight watchers for a few weeks but I have given up on that lost 27lbs so far going to try and get the last 20 off after christmas.

I weighed myself as soon as i got home after giving birth (around 12 hours later) and i was back to my pre pregnancy weight! I'd lost over 25lbs in one day!!
I was glad i'd lost all the pregnancy weight so quickly, but now i kinda wish it had been a gradual loss because i've been left with a saggy belly which i dont know how to get rid of!
I'm having surgery in 10 days to remove my gallbladder which means i wont be able to excercise for a few weeks either :nope:
So jelous of people that can get back into a bikini after having a baby...i doubt i'll ever have a bikini body ever again :cry:

Nope! I'm pregnant again though. So I doubt I will anytime soon ;).

I'm not too bothered about it at the moment. But yea.. It'll come again!

No, I've put weight on because breastfeeding makes me so hungry :( I want to lose about 2 stone

I'm in the same boat. I just don't have the motivation at the moment. Need to do it though as we are TTC no 2

So hard isn't it. I lost 2 stone before TTC no1, I thought breastfeeding would help me lose pregnancy weight but it's made it worse!

I actually lost weight during pregnancy. It's having a lo who loves to be with mummy too much (wanted to be held all day the first few months) and living with inlaws for a while that really did it not to mention craving sweet stuff & a massive BF appetite. I thought I would lose while BF.

How is it I crave stuff now but, never craved a thing whole pregnancy?

Ive put on since pregnancy but Im not that worried Im still healthy. Noahs still only 6 months my priority is him. If any man was interested, this is me take me or leave me. Ive got all the time in the world to lose weight. Im not gaining thats the main thing x

I still look very pregnant!!! I've not lost the baby weight ---- YET! I'm hoping in the new year to start getting into some kind of exercise regime, but in the meantime I will (I'm ashamed to admit) fully indulge in the xmas eating!!

im actually gaining weight. i was a size 12 UK when i fell pregnant and was trying to lose a stone. well all that went ou the window i gained a lot in pregnancy and i am ashamed to admitni havent wieghed myself since falling pregnant. (ignorance is bliss).

i still look about six months pregnant 2 months pp and am lucky if i can squeeze myself into size 14. i really need the motivation to lose weight and tone up but i get stuck in a circle when i'm depressed about my weight i just want too eat! lol!

I can fit back into majority of pre-preggo clothes but i'm not at my pre-preggo weight yet. WTH? The 107 lb on my drivers license is not valid though, I've got 7 more lbs to go. I don't think I'll be able loose the remaining until after I stop breastfeeding.

I was a US size 4 pre-preg, gained 35 pounds, and have lost it all now at 15 weeks PP, but my body shape has changed. I'm holding onto a bit of belly fat (am breastfeeding) and have instead lost everything off everywhere else. My ass and arms are skinnier than before I was pregnant (and they were already pretty skinny then).

My LO is a really hungry baby so I expect the belly fat will go over the next few months too. I am a bit concerned about what will happen after that. I don't find that I am as hungry as I was in third trimester, and I am definitely more active, carrying LO around, doing yoga to help my poor back and going on long walks with baby in the carrier.

I weighed 10st 5lbs before pregnancy, a little over where i wanted to be really. I went up to 12st 8lbs during pregnancy so gained over 2 stones. Within 10 days after birth i had lost 21lbs without doing anything special. Then i stayed at 11st for ages so in August decided to go on a calorie counting diet. I am down to 10st 2lbs now so less than before i was pregnant, but i wanna get down to about 9stone.

I have 10lbs to go! :) Which maybe sounds like a lot at 8 months PP, but I gained 70lbs during my pregnancy. So I am pretty pleased.

Staralfur, did you find it started dropping off at some stage? Or have you been working hard to get rid of it? I lost 8 lbs in November without much work and I'm wondering if this is going to continue

I lost weight while pregnant, so weighed less after I had her than I did when I conceived her...but it's all gone downhill from there!!!! I have put on so so much weight and yes, it really bothers me. I need to do something drastic but I don't really have time for exercise, especially now that I'm back at work and all I seem to want to do is eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->