Have you settled on a baby name?

Poppy Elizabeth for a girl, not a clue for a boy!

We've sort of chosen a boys name (don't know if we're having a boy or girl yet) its Konrad mckade

Love the names ladies!!! It definitely nit easy to pick a name out. We had original talked about Bentley Alexander which i really like also but I think Dallas fits him :)

The name we chose is on my ticker, its Alyssa-Rose all as one:winkwink:

Love the name Dallas though x

We've picked Jayden Carl. We'd chosen Jayden as our babies name before I was even pregnant lol. Carl is my bfs name. :)

We decided on Alexander Ezra last week, 99% sure we're gonna go with that :D

We had Hazel Rose for a girl, but found out yesterday we are having a little boy! Yay!

So we will probably go with Jago William (that is the first time I've typed it!!!). Jago is Cornish for James, after my OH's father who died a few months ago, and William is after my lovely maternal grandfather who I was very close to.

We are keeping the gender secret, although its tough to do, so we will also keep quiet about the name.

Nancy Ellen Marie. The Nancy Ellen will be a double first name, we plan to combine the two names and call her Nellie. Nancy is my mom's name, Ellen is my mom's middle name and my great-grandmother's first name, and Marie is my grandmother's name. I'm proud to be honoring 3 wonderful women in my life (although the older two are sadly no longer with us) and I think Nellie is a cute, feminine name.

From the moment the test came back positive she was Sophie, knew then I would have a little girl, bf took a lot of talking round as he had a cat called Sophie!

We've chosen Lily Ella. Lily is what my OH loved for the girliness and the beauty of the name and Ella is from my little sister Ellie, she gets Elle, Ella, Els. Happy days.
xoxox

we had a boy and girl name picked.

boy: Oliver with middle name Noah /ethan (well we were still deciding on middle name!)

Girl:Isabelle Grace

We're having a girl - but not telling anyone the name until she is born :)

We're going with Alice Elizabeth for a girl but have no idea what we'll do if it's a boy!

When we had DS there was literally only one name that we could both agree on so we're left with nothing this time around.

We have picked
Jace Riley Winter.
Jace is a bit different
And Riley was my grandmother(mums mum) maiden name.

My little girl will be Noelle Elizabeth Lee Glymph....

Elizabeth for his mom thats passed and Lee for my grandmother who is also no longer with us... Noelle is just a name that i really liked :flower:

We decided on a name at like midnight last night. :dohh:
His name will be Soren Markov Rodriguez.
:)

We're going with Alice Elizabeth for a girl but have no idea what we'll do if it's a boy!

When we had DS there was literally only one name that we could both agree on so we're left with nothing this time around.

My best friend's little girl is Alice Elizabeth and she's a really lovely little girl! Great choice!

I love these threads seeing all the different names... Which all are lovely..
We dont know what we are having as yet but heres oir choices

Chester theo george
Leyton theo george (theo after my step dad who has passed and george after oh grandad who has passed)
The girls names
Ayanna daisy
Atlanta daisy

I liked Harriet & Abigail. We went for lunch straight after our 20 week scan when we found out it's a girl & OH picked Harriet Abigail because I was complaining I couldn't find a middle name I liked for Harriet but I liked Harriet more than Abigail - so it's settled :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->