Have you settled on a baby name?

My little girl is called Evie Suzann.
Evie after my great Aunty Eva. And middle name Suzann after both my mom and my OH's mom( Susan & Ann).
She's been called that since we found out she was a girl at 17 weeks, and everyone knows her name now, so there's no going back :haha:
Love everyone's name choices!! :thumbup:

I'm having a little baby boy and I have quite a few names that I love but haven't decided yet.. Maybe you girls can help me... these are the names:
P.S. Robert is my surname

1. Luke Ryan Robert
2. Ryan Kent Robert

yup, baby girl is due 10th March, and will be Oriana...our 2year old son is Kayson, i like unusual =) xx

Our little girl is going to be called Ava Emily (Emily after my gran) :happydance:

We're still deciding but I think we're pretty set on Brooke for a girl :D no idea if its a boy though! We find out the sex on Monday.

Our little guy is going to be Hans Willem (pronounced Villum). Hans is DH grandfather and William is my grandfathers middle name. It didn't sound right to have an English name with a German name so we chose the Dutch version of William.

DH is from South Africa, so his while family speaks Afrikaans predominately...since Afrikaans is a rather muddled version of Dutch, Willem is a great fit!

we have top 4 girls names and she will be one of those. We are not telling people though as I know people who know me in RL on here and I dont want the word to get out haha. Not seen them mentioned here though yet :)

OMG How will I keep my mouth shut for another 16weeks :(

We dont want to be to set on a name till we see her as we changed DDs name when she was born so having a top 4 and then deciding. xx

we had a boy and girl name picked.

boy: Oliver with middle name Noah /ethan (well we were still deciding on middle name!)

Girl:Isabelle Grace

We're having a girl - but not telling anyone the name until she is born :)

What a great girl's name! :)

i like old fashioned names you dont heat often anymore
my oldest is Russell gary david
and this one will be joseph Gerald edward
all middles names are after family members
and when/if i have a girl she will be Heidi

i love the names eliza, alister and sebastian loo but these are a massive no go with OH

We already have a Poppy Louise and a Violet Rose, for this baby we have;

Boy: Ted Henry or Henry John

Girl: Fleur Catherine, Florence Catherine or Elsie Catherine.

I find girl's names easier to fall in love with!

Our little guy is going to be Hans Willem (pronounced Villum). Hans is DH grandfather and William is my grandfathers middle name. It didn't sound right to have an English name with a German name so we chose the Dutch version of William.

DH is from South Africa, so his while family speaks Afrikaans predominately...since Afrikaans is a rather muddled version of Dutch, Willem is a great fit!

I'm from SA too, but my Afrikaans is rubbish lol. Took it at school but haven't spoken it in nearly 18 years now so probably couldn't hold much of a conversation anymore s

we first liked darcie, isla, then ruby.. ive now decided i like zoe, but OH is set on macy/macie.
for a boy were both pretty settled on ethan, for now that is :haha:
ive got a while to go yet, so things might change by then :tease:

we couldnt really have a long first name as we are having a double barrelled last name.

we had a boy and girl name picked.

boy: Oliver with middle name Noah /ethan (well we were still deciding on middle name!)

Girl:Isabelle Grace

We're having a girl - but not telling anyone the name until she is born :)

That's my girl name! We are staying team yellow though and not finding a boy's name so easy. I think we have settled on James but not sure about a middle name yet.

Me and my OH have settled for Alfie, haven't picked a second name yet. My daughters name is Lucie and I think Lucie n Alfie is cute :cloud9:

Xx

my mum's called heidi!
people always comment how unusual and nice it is :flower:

ive had heidi picked since i was 15/16 i love it, i gotta admit im more than happy for 3 boys but i will be gutted if i cant have a heidi...

I think my lil girl will be called tia marie :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->