Haven Primrose Valley??

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Its our first time going to Primrose next weekend and just wondering if anyones recently been and what spends is ideal to take?
We have on child and are taking food with us so hoping that saves a bit, Im worried as I dont think what we have saved will be enough and dont want to have to say no too often to our DS

Any advice would be appreciated :flower: xx

Hi. I havent been to that exact one. But depending on what you are planing to do when you are thier. If you plan on staying around the site they noramlly have lots of activities going on included in the holiday and swimming and going to the beach. Which all wont cost you anything. Its only if you start going out for the day for days out that the cost starts adding up.
If you are taking food with you . then you could easily spend very little if you wanted to.

We went in June and we didn't find there that much to do on site, swimming is included with your passes as is the entertainment in the showbars. The entrance to the bars is through the massive arcade. There is a Spar on site, I didn't think it was too expensive.
We went to the Sealife at Scarborough (our car park ticket had discount on), had a walk around Scarborugh and an ice cream. Went to NYNR to look at the steam trains which was free as we didn't go on the trains, just looked at them. Went to Playdale farm park, was about £25 ish I think for 4 of us and you could have spent the day there. xx

Do you get searched going into the clubs? We were going to buy a character drink and refill it for DS but one of my friends has said this won't be possible as they check?

Going to look into things to do offsite too thank you for replying :) xx

We were there for a week in April. It's a huge park! Much bigger than any others I'd been too. There was a little playground, a nice pool, soft play area and big entertainment lounge. How old is your son? Ours was 3 1/2 when we took him.

We ate most meals in the caravan. Just quick easy stuff like pasta or chicken and salad for dinners and sandwiches/rolls for lunch. There's a Tesco in Filey which is only about 10 mins away.

We did Flamingo Land, the sea life centre in Scarborough and took drives to some of the other local towns. It's a really pretty area. It was pretty busy when we were there, I imagine it'll be even more this time of year! Also they have a few rides there but it wasn't open when we were there so I can't tell you what ages they would be for.

I don't know much about the actual park, but do live in the local area, so if you want any help/suggestions on where to visit let me know. Hope you have a great holiday!

We didn't actually use the bars but I've read a lot of posts that say people take their own soft drinks in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->