Haven't got time to go to the gym-what exercises can I do at home?

If you've got an ipad or iphone, Nike Training Club is awesome. It's a free app.
But be warned, you'll be sore the next day!

You can do a ton of exercises simply using your body weight. I find that's the best thing for me.

lunges, squats, tricep dips, push ups

sorry 1 handed typing or would give more

Any chance you could get a cross trainer/exercise bike for your living room? I'm assuming it is cardio you are wanting to do here of course.

We have a exercise bike and I only do 20 minutes a day but it does help me to loose 1/2 extra pounds a month and i've been feeling a lot better and sleeping more easily since exercising.

Any chance you could get a cross trainer/exercise bike for your living room? I'm assuming it is cardio you are wanting to do here of course.

We have a exercise bike and I only do 20 minutes a day but it does help me to loose 1/2 extra pounds a month and i've been feeling a lot better and sleeping more easily since exercising.

I could do but I don't want to clutter up my living room! I could put it in my garage but I know I'll use it for a bit then I'll just leave it collect dust lol

Pushups, squats, lunges, tricep dips, supermans, ab work on the floor. I also do ALL my cardio in my living room. Think jumping jacks, plank jacks, mountain climbers, squat jumps, "jumping rope", etc. I realized I could do these through Jillian Michael's DVD's. Though I now do them on my own and not thru her dvd's, they still work. I highly recommend watching a couple of her videos on youtube, just to get an idea. But you can't just wish-wash through it, you have to really push yourself. I vary what I do and how long depending on day and how I feel. I've lost 10 lbs of my preggo weight this way, just working out at home. I do 30 minutes and I'm sweating afterwards.

A great place to find at home exercises is youtube. Most of them are short too, which is great.

Be warned, the might leave your muscles in pain the next day :)

Wall press ups - palms on wall at shoulder height, press in & out against the wall.
Use food tins for weights.
Running on the spot.
Use stairs for step exercises.
Jumping jacks.
Get a skipping rope & skip.
Get a hulahoop :)
I use lots of free iph aps so let me know if u have an iph.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->