Having 3rd Boy

EllissMummy

Reaction score
We had a private gender scan yesterday to be told we are having our 3rd boy. I have been so stressed about finding out the sex and felt so much pressure for a girl and now I just don't know what to do. Everyone has been convinced it's a girl as they were with my second. I love my boys and feel bad for not being over the moon about this baby being a boy but I feel bad for my husband who would have liked to father a girl, for my parents who only have grandsons and a little cheated myself that I will never have a daughter. Also I feel I cannot share my feelings with anyone as they will think I don't want his baby. The guilt is eating me. I do hope this feeling passes but feeling a little bitter right now

Ds3 is the baby that you made, he is more than just a willy, he is your little guy, please don't feel guilty or like you have let anyone down... Boys are fantastic as you know and anyone who is disappointed will need to get over it. I have three boys and now a little girl on the way, and the people in my family who were disappointed my little guy was a boy have been completely uninterested that Isobel is a girl...

Take care of yourself mama you will get there and once he is here you will not give a stuff if he is a boy a girl or both lol xxxx

Ds3 is the baby that you made, he is more than just a willy, he is your little guy, please don't feel guilty or like you have let anyone down... Boys are fantastic as you know and anyone who is disappointed will need to get over it. I have three boys and now a little girl on the way, and the people in my family who were disappointed my little guy was a boy have been completely uninterested that Isobel is a girl...

Take care of yourself mama you will get there and once he is here you will not give a stuff if he is a boy a girl or both lol xxxx

I know. Thank you I'm just a little emotional and irrational. I will love my baby no matter what but I have been feeling the pressure this time round. In all honesty I've never been fussed about having either sex just a healthy baby and my boys are amazing. It has been the pressure from other people and I'm silly for letting it get to me. Hubby has been great

I feel exactly the same but with an extra couple of boys lol. So much pressure from a family of all boys/nephews and grandsons. I have 4 already and find out on Wednesday if we are having a 5th son, myself and nub experts are 99% sure it's a boy. I already feel guilt for being sad about having another son especially as this baby wasn't planned, I was adamant there would be no more because of how awful I had GD after my 4th son. I'm literally dreading this gender scan and can't get excited at all ��

I know. Thank you I'm just a little emotional and irrational. I will love my baby no matter what but I have been feeling the pressure this time round. In all honesty I've never been fussed about having either sex just a healthy baby and my boys are amazing. It has been the pressure from other people and I'm silly for letting it get to me. Hubby has been great

Honestly the ones that put the pressure are the same ones that one day if you do have a girl won't be bothered by her! I was really surprised, thought people would make my life hell once we found out Isobel was on the way.... but nothing! Its very new to you right now, and it will sink in with a bit of time, just be prepared for comments so they don't sting when they happen xxxx

I feel exactly the same but with an extra couple of boys lol. So much pressure from a family of all boys/nephews and grandsons. I have 4 already and find out on Wednesday if we are having a 5th son, myself and nub experts are 99% sure it's a boy. I already feel guilt for being sad about having another son especially as this baby wasn't planned, I was adamant there would be no more because of how awful I had GD after my 4th son. I'm literally dreading this gender scan and can't get excited at all ��

I'm having my 1st girl after 4 boys xxx I was shaking before my scan i can relate xxx

I have three boys ino how it is
People were so rude about it being my third boy even said oh that's a shame etc
I did want a girl so bad I cried my eyes out when I found out he was a boy . But I soon got over it he's the most amazing little boy ever . X

I too have 3 boys and felt this enormous pressure from other people to be having a girl when I was pregnant with ds3. Luckily due to timings and various other things I was completely convinced from day 1 that I was having my third boy but people constantly made comments - even when ds3 was in neonatal I had people making comments about it being a shame he wasn't a girl.

I know you won't believe this until you experience it yourself but I would never change my boys for the life of me, I love that they will grow up so close to each other and even now at ages 5,2 and 1 the way they play together and stick up for each other im not sure they'd havevthat bond if one of them was a girl. Yes I'm totally and utterly devastated that I'll never have my daughter but I love my boys beyond what I ever thought possible. I hope you manage to have the same feelings in time too

Ladies thank you for your support. After a few days I am feeling much better and excited about having another boy. You are right, my boys are so special and adore me and I them. Am looking forward my new blue bundle ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->