Having a bad day :( (a man rant!)

Oh, hun...that sucks. :( It definitely does sound like something is up. If you're not the jealous type, then he would have no reason hiding or lying about being friends with this person..if that's all it really is. Not that I'm saying men should lie to women who are jealous, just that they wouldn't feel the need to lie about something innocent if they know you aren't going to fly off the handle about it.

He definitely needs to explain himself and if he continues to lie about things that you clearly already know, then some serious thinking needs to be done. I hope you get some answers!

I think nolansmom is correct in her line of thinking. No we shouldn't control others in telationships. Yes it's your OH responsibility to be honest. But you better believe that woman knows about you and should have some God damn decency and class not to screw around with someone who is involved. I don't care what story he feeds her! She should use her common sense and figure out he's a liar and a cheat! I have no respect for woman like that and she would have to see me and explain. To each there own! We all have our way of handling things maybe no more right than the other. I happen to dread niev women who don't confront the situation and take a mans shit.

VERY TRUE!! When I first me OH he used to "chat" with his ex in the morning at like 7 am for an hour.. He said she would rant about family issues and he would just listen.. AHAHAHA.. IN the words of Sweet Brown: Ain't nobody got time for that.. HAHAHA..

Next time she called I answered and kindly explained that he isn't available for their usual therapy sessions nor will he be while he is dating me but that I hear the yellow pages has very good therapist available:) Ain't nobody got time for that!!!! :)

Sorry Op, had to tell my "related" story..

I love sweet brown..

Edited to add: The moral of my little story is that we are all women and should have respect for the relationships of other women.. The time and effort and enegry and INVESTMENT that they have in their relationships.. We should NOt try to interfere by chatting up their men and causing possible grief.. Just my thought OP and I certainly hope this gets resolved for you in a manageable way as this is NO WAy for you to feel while expecting.. :)

I agree whole heartedly! Women to often don't uplift each other the way we should. That woman you spoke to, if she was a good woman should understand fully your stand on the issue.

My Baby Daddy was a cheater and because of that, a very good liar. I wish that all the times I felt like he was cheating, I trusted my instincts. I would confront, he would deny and call me crazy. Eventually, even when I read his actual text messages and KNEW FOR A FACT, he was cheating, he denied it. He denied I read what I read. It's rare a cheater will admit it, even when red handed.

I hope you are wrong, but if you think he is cheating, he probably is. Good luck girl! :hugs:

Hope ur ok Rach xxx

He doesn't want to explain so I've told him I'm done with the relationship and he needs to move out. I'll be ok.

He doesn't want to explain so I've told him I'm done with the relationship and he needs to move out. I'll be ok.

Silence said it all really :( I am so sorry Hun. Stay tough.

:growlmad:

Sorry he's being such a jerk, you sound like a strong person to me. Hope your ok x

ah that's really shitty. big hugs

I'm so sorry you have to go through this! Stay strong :hugs:

I'm sorry you are going through this but you are going to be better off without him. Big :hugs:

I'm so sorry. What an asshole. :nope:

:hugs:

:nope: after arguing all night he refused to hand over the house keys and phone and says he will give me them later when he comes to get his stuff. I honestly doubt he will which means I have to pay off all money owed on the rest of the contract so I can cancel it and get the locks changed :( but he did get a nice message - just a little loveheart - from her today so I'm sure he'll be just fine. Gahhh men!

Is the phone in ur name if so you can get it cancelled and blocked and if in your name and won't give you it think police can get it for you put prob more hassle then worth just give the company a call hope your ok some men are evil and if they start a relationship it won't work she be waiting for him to cheat on her I really do hope ur ok and got some family around xxx

I'm so sorry :hugs: he's such a fool!! But you are so much better off without a man who's willing to treat you this way. He obviously has no respect, and does NOT deserve your time. Stay strong and be kind to yourself.

XxxxxxxxxxxX

Yes, it's in my name and linked to my bank account, that's why I want it. Even better, she's married :rofl: I'm just trying to get my head around it at the moment and I've accepted I will be on my own. I really can't believe he's denying it and even be angry at me, I'm pretty sure the number is hers as I've checked it before so after she messages him asking him to call he makes an excuse to leave the house and the number comes up on the online account, says his 'friend' called and he's going to meet him earlier than planned and calls the same number again after he leaves and I'm stupid because why would he do that? But he won't explain himself.

I have family nearby but don't see them too often and I don't really feel like being a blubbering mess right now so it's just me and my daughter.

The dirty cow as the phone in ur name you can cancel it y should you have to pay a bill for him so he can get his end away and cheats always see to turn it round and then you start second guessing your self but you've took a stand and you seem like a strong lady my kids have got me though loads :)

FFS she's married :shock: The bitch in me would be looking for a way to drop that bombshell to the husband. :grr:

I would also report the phone as stolen, if he wants to play games, you can play them better.

The dirty cow as the phone in ur name you can cancel it y should you have to pay a bill for him so he can get his end away and cheats always see to turn it round and then you start second guessing your self but you've took a stand and you seem like a strong lady my kids have got me though loads :)

Spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->