Having a bad day

wannabe mam

Reaction score
Just need to air my feelings! I have just been to the docs as I am concerned about bleeding inbetween periods. I feel so stupid as I broke down when he asked me how I was and how TTC was going. The tears would not stop after that. He was very nice but I bet he didnt expect that for his first appointment! I had to then have a smear and checkup, I am just bloody sick of it! Why cant my body just work normally and get pregnant soon! I miscarried in March and the pain is still just as bad, my due date is approaching how on Earth am I going to handle that?
Just needed a moan! Thanks!xxx

:hugs: I'm sorry for you loss wannabe mam it takes time, and however you manage to get through the next little while, is how you get through it. (meaning) Be as gentle on yourself as you can be, and let out as much as you need to let out. Perhaps it might be a good idea to start writing a journal of how you feel. Perhaps plan to do something to remember your dear baby on the actual due date? Perhaps release some balloons... We are all here for you, big big big hugs.

Thanks bbhopes, you are right I will think of something positive to do on the due date xxx

Hey! I'm so sorry for you loss... It's absoutly awful. I M/C'd in March 2 years ago and my due date was Sept. 3 (which is also my birthday). Every year we do something special, one year we put some water lillies on a local lake, last year we went for a special hike, I'm not sure what we'll do this year... It's always very sad, put also very special to me... I almost look forward to doing something special for my baby... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->