having a bad time :(

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
i just don't feel right I have had loose stools (sorry tmi but there kinda yellowish) my tummy feels off im exhausted even though im getting sleep nauseous just all out of sorts :( im only 7.4 weeks :(

I totally feel for you hun :( I've been the same, especially with sickness which hospitalised me last week! Try keep up your fluids & eat what you can even if it's crap & rest as much as possible. Hope it picks up soon for you!

I had the bowel issues in the early weeks too. When it was "time to go" it was like run! Turns out, a lot of prenatals started putting a laxative/stroll softener to offset the iron. Maybe check your ingredient list?

I hope your work are understanding! I'm lucky enough to have a very understanding employer and only be part time but it's still horrible having to run to the toilet for either sickness or the other end! Not easy with a toddler either :( first trimester can be very testing!

I have had to tell them because it was becoming quite obvious, they are quite understanding but its still so difficult I totally agree I have a 3 and 5 year old and its just so constant there fighting bickering mummy can I have lol the first tri is not majorly fun :(

Same here :( I have diahrrea for some reason. Last night my nausea was sooooooo bad it woke me up at 2am! I was wrenching for 20minutes. Absolute hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->