Having a boy, but desperately wanted a girl...

hopeb11

Reaction score
We had an early gender scan at 14 weeks 5 days, and the tech said 100% boy, which has me completely crushed. My fiance has two wonderful little boys from a previous marriage and he said this is our only baby together. Which i understand he never imagined himself with 3 kids, muchless 4 (that's if i can convince him we have to try again for a girl one day). We've been together since the little one was only about 8 months old so i've experienced all the boy thrills, and I also grew up as an only girl so I have always been surrounded by boys. Which makes it obvious why I wanted a girl so badly... my step sons are so much fun, i just want the bows and the girly clothes and toys! I'm still secretly hoping the ultrasound tech was wrong and that at my dr's appointment on friday he tells me it's a girl. i know this is a bit selfish and that it will all change once i see my babyboy, and i'll think back on how crazy ridiculous i was, but i'm in denial and trying not to let myself be so upset... the health of the baby is all that truly matters :wacko:

I felt the same when I found out my first was a boy. I was a teen mom and I wanted a girl so bad because I just felt I would connect with her better. He was all boy and I figured I would have no clue what to do with a boy!! When he was born it was just love at first sight. He is almost 4 and he is still my sweet little man who loves his momma. I'm sure you love your partners sons but having one of your own will make it all more real.

and that's what i keep telling myself too, once i see my own baby boy it will be an instant connection... it's just hard to accept right now since i may not get another chance to try for a girl. but i'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->