Having a feeling this is my month, but cautiously optimistic.

lsack031817

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

This is my husband and I's 6th cycle TTC. So far I am feeling very positive about this month. I feel like we got the timing just right based on my OPK's and my apps. I am basically making this post to share my symptoms so far so I can keep track and to see if anyone else can relate, and to hopefully eventually share my BFP post to update this post! FX!!!

So according to my OPK's and apps, I either O'd on November 26th, 27th, or 28th.
We BD: November 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th; December 1st, and 2nd.
We used pre-seed for the first time this month on 24th, 25th, and 26th.
LMP: November 13th-17th
Next period due: December 10th (27 day cycle estimated)
Each time I sat with my hips elevated for 20-30 mins afterwards.

Had my strongest OPK on 26th November with a test at 4:30-5pm, was having hot flashes, and some cramping in the left side that felt like possible ovulation cramping, like a distinct "pinch" feeling. On the 27th November I took another OPK and it was negative so I could confirm my LH surge had already happened and hopefully ovulation had occurred or was about to. On the 28th November I had a sharp cramp in the pelvic region that literally made me stop in my tracks while I was at work. I had to stand still for a minute, but it only lasted for a few seconds. I felt really gassy and bloated.

For the sake of this post I am going to call the 27th my ovulation day.

November 28th, CD 16, 1 DPO = sharp cramping in pelvic region, gassy, bloated

November 29th, CD 17, 2 DPO = nothing worth mentioning

November 30th, CD 18, 3 DPO = nothing worth mentioning

December 1st, CD 19, 4 DPO = tender breasts (but mostly the right side), slight cramping sensation on left side pelvic only, feels kind of like a pulling sensation/sting. Some looser stools (sorry TMI).

December 2nd, CD 20, 5 DPO = having cramps/twinge feelings in the left lower pelvic area, extra moody and emotional and everything was getting on my nerves. Boobs still sore, mostly right side still. A couple of loose stools again.

December 3rd, CD 21, 6 DPO = cramps still, but dull and lasted on/off all day. Started mostly on the left side but became more generalized as the day went on. Right boob is still very sore, left boob not nearly as much, but slightly. Slight burning sensation in right boob and in the right nipple today. Feeling very tired, having cloudy urine and feeling really moody again. Still loose stools, just a couple of times.

December 4th, CD 22, 7 DPO = Right boob is extremely sore, left boob is a bit more sore now but right boob still significantly worse (no idea why). The soreness is more-so on the side of the boob and right over the nipple, not going into my armpit area though. Hurts with even the slightest touch. Having on/off cramping and slight pinchy/zappy feelings in the left pelvic region again. Only lasts a few seconds. Very gassy, hot/cold/hot/cold all day and feel like I cannot regulate my temp very well, and very tired and fatigued. Pelvic area feels bloated and very 'full' but not quite like AF cramps, just feels heavy. Also feeling "wet" down there but no AF or spotting yet. Sort of feels like AF is just brewing, but also it's still 6 days until I am supposed to start and usually I don't get this heavy feeling until at least 3 days before at the earliest.

December 5th, CD 23, 8 DPO = Boobs have not been quite as sore today, but the cramping picked up a bit more. Still getting the stronger twingy feelings in the left side lower pelvic area, and then today I had a bit of spotting on my panty liner and on some toilet paper when I wiped. Very small amount and only happened for a couple of hours. I am hoping and really feel that this could possibly be implantation bleeding/spotting since I've never had spotting this early on in my cycle before. I am pretty regular at 27-28 day cycles so starting to spot at CD 23 would be really early for me. Itchiness in the right nipple mostly, but sometimes felt in the left side too. Also I felt the chills/hot and cold feeling again today, feels like my temp is all over the place. Really hungry, and left side of my face, especially on my cheeks, has been breaking out like crazy! Some weird stools lately too...don't wanna get too TMI about those, but, gross. :lol:

December 6th, CD 24, 9 DPO = Boobs aren't nearly as sore as they've been but they are still sore on the sides mostly. Woke up with soft stool first thing in the morning at 5:45am this morning. No spotting throughout the night after the mystery light brown discharge from yesterday. Light cramping randomly throughout the day while at work. Still breaking out a lot more than I normally would for my period. Also had a tiny bit of brown tinged on a panty liner today for the second day in a row. But this was intermittent and only happened in the afternoon and has now stopped again. Checked cervix with a q-tip, no sign of any red/pink blood, mucus was completely clearish/white. Took an FRER and negative today :( feeling really discouraged about the negative test but I know it's still early. AF due in 4-5 days. This spotting is really odd though....still feel like there is something up. Either that, or my period has drastically changed what it's doing randomly this cycle, or it's going to come 4 days early. SUPER MOODY TODAY.

December 7th, CD 25, 10 DPO = Negative FRER w/ FMU. Negative wondfo first response this afternoon. Today was the day that makes me think that I am not going to be getting a BFP :( Every month before my period I always get EWCM like 1-2 days before AF is going to show. Today I got it twice (TMI) but literally kind of hanging out when I went pee and when I wiped there was quite a bit on the TP. My boobs are still about the same amount of tender. Did not have any brown spotting today like I had the last two days. Today I also have a bad migraine (usually happens leading up to AF) and have been SO MOODY and fatigued like I was yawning all day and just feel generally yucky. Wasn't having a ton of cramping today until about 3 hours ago it started again (seems to be happening more at night). Still either dull AF like cramping, or left sided (near my ovary feeling) occasional pinching/burning type pain. Very random. The only thing that gives me a little hope is that (AND THIS MAY BE REALLY GROSS FOR SOME PEOPLE) my discharge was a yellowy color, and when I smelled it, it didn't smell like my CM normally does before my period. It smelled almost "sweet" if I even dare to say it? It normally starts to smell iron-y like a penny or like metallic right before my period comes and then usually AF is here within a day or so. Still 3 days away from predicted AF, so I guess we will see. Super crampy again, no diarrhea today, but still a bit gassy.

December 8th, CD 26, 11 DPO = Woke up this morning feeling like I didn't even sleep. Super exhausted. I was getting ready to start my day but my body was just telling me to go lay back down so I went back to bed and slept for another 2 hours. When I woke up the second time my boobs are SO SORE. OMG! I can feel them aching just sitting here when I'm not even touching them, and then when I touch them it's even worse. I barely even have to graze my arm on the side of it and it's like OW!!! This is the most sore they've been during the whole TWW. I've never felt them ache and feel so heavy just sitting here without a bra on. I haven't tested this morning... I think I am going to hold out for tomorrow morning, or see how today goes as far as symptoms. I keep feeling wet down there and so scared that AF has arrived, and then I check my undies and it's nothing, not even a speck. I don't get why I feel so wet if nothing is there :confused: AF due December 10th, which will be CD 28. Hoping she stays away for the next 2 days and I don't see her again for another 9 months! BTW, you guys, I NEVER get this sore of boobs. Sometimes my boobs just barely hurt for a couple of days, but mine have literally been getting progressively more sore since around 5 DPO. Negative early response Wondfo afternoon urine SMU, 4 hour hold. I'm out this month, for sure.

Trying not to get my hopes up, but we all know how that goes during the TWW.
Prayers appreciated, and good luck to everyone else this month.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you! I am in the same boat this month feeling quite positive but not wanting to get too excited. DH and I TTC for 3 years and then took a break this year. This is our first month back at it and it feels too good to be true! I have endometriosis and I had a cyst last month so DH suggested we get back on the wagon before too much damage has been done and since ovulation I have felt terrible!

I've had a crazy sore throat, a bad sinus infection which just won't leave, mouth sores, near constant cramping, I'm being an absolute b-word to poor DH lol bless him. 3 or 4 days after what I assume was O I was extremely tired. There was a day that I felt so exhausted I wanted to cry. It sounds pathetic but can't describe it any other way!

With you saying only one boob being sore I had this day that I had this bizarre pain under my one arm. Like swollen lymph nodes maybe?? BBs are a bit sore on the sides now which I am trying not to freak out about because this hasn't happened since I stoped taking fertility meds.

I have been insaaaaanely bloated. I look pg already and I've had to wear loose clothing. I have had so much cramping too I am worried that this is maybe still my cyst sticking around or something. My legs and hips ache all the time. Not sure if anyone else has had this. The cramps have gotten a bit worse now but after everything I just don't feel like this is AF.

Because we are TTCing "casually" (yeah right bucko, I can't "relax") I haven't tracked anything but I THINK I am around 9-10DPO. Tested on Monday (stupid) and was obviously BFN.

Fingers crossed for you! I am in the same boat this month feeling quite positive but not wanting to get too excited. DH and I TTC for 3 years and then took a break this year. This is our first month back at it and it feels too good to be true! I have endometriosis and I had a cyst last month so DH suggested we get back on the wagon before too much damage has been done and since ovulation I have felt terrible!

I've had a crazy sore throat, a bad sinus infection which just won't leave, mouth sores, near constant cramping, I'm being an absolute b-word to poor DH lol bless him. 3 or 4 days after what I assume was O I was extremely tired. There was a day that I felt so exhausted I wanted to cry. It sounds pathetic but can't describe it any other way!

With you saying only one boob being sore I had this day that I had this bizarre pain under my one arm. Like swollen lymph nodes maybe?? BBs are a bit sore on the sides now which I am trying not to freak out about because this hasn't happened since I stoped taking fertility meds.

I have been insaaaaanely bloated. I look pg already and I've had to wear loose clothing. I have had so much cramping too I am worried that this is maybe still my cyst sticking around or something. My legs and hips ache all the time. Not sure if anyone else has had this. The cramps have gotten a bit worse now but after everything I just don't feel like this is AF.

Because we are TTCing "casually" (yeah right bucko, I can't "relax") I haven't tracked anything but I THINK I am around 9-10DPO. Tested on Monday (stupid) and was obviously BFN.

I hope this is your month!!! How awesome would it be to get pregnant the first month back to TTC!? <3
Yeah the one sided boob pain was a bit odd, it's still more noticeable in the right breast, but the left has some sore areas as well. I feel like it keeps going back and forth kind of.

BUT, today something happened that I have never experienced before. When I was at work a couple of times after I peed today, when I wiped there was some brownish mucus spotting on the toilet paper but none in the toilet or on my panty liner. A few hours later I was feeling wet so went back to check and see if I had started and there was a brown streak on the panty liner as well, very light brown not a tinge of red in it at all. I wiped again and only a brown tiny amount of CM was on the toilet paper. I was cramping all day like heavy AF cramping, but my period is not due for another 4-5 days at least and I NEVER have spotting this early in my cycle usually, especially not coupled with cramping like this since 6 dpo. My boobs typically don't get sore this early either so I am really hoping that this is a good sign for me this month! Won't know until either AF doesn't show up, or I get a BFP. Hoping for both of those things in the near future!!!

I think a lot of cramping is normal, especially early on because first you can have cramps from ovulation that linger a bit, then possible implantation cramping and that's right before your period starts so then if you aren't pregnant then you get period cramping, and if you are pregnant, you just keep cramping in the early months and I've read it's completely normal. I hope you don't have anymore cysts. :( Hoping it's our month!!! Wishing you lots of baby dust. <3 Keep me updated.

Fingers crossed, very similar symptoms as you and I'm 7dpo ♡

I hope this is your month!!! How awesome would it be to get pregnant the first month back to TTC!? <3
Yeah the one sided boob pain was a bit odd, it's still more noticeable in the right breast, but the left has some sore areas as well. I feel like it keeps going back and forth kind of.

BUT, today something happened that I have never experienced before. When I was at work a couple of times after I peed today, when I wiped there was some brownish mucus spotting on the toilet paper but none in the toilet or on my panty liner. A few hours later I was feeling wet so went back to check and see if I had started and there was a brown streak on the panty liner as well, very light brown not a tinge of red in it at all. I wiped again and only a brown tiny amount of CM was on the toilet paper. I was cramping all day like heavy AF cramping, but my period is not due for another 4-5 days at least and I NEVER have spotting this early in my cycle usually, especially not coupled with cramping like this since 6 dpo. My boobs typically don't get sore this early either so I am really hoping that this is a good sign for me this month! Won't know until either AF doesn't show up, or I get a BFP. Hoping for both of those things in the near future!!!

I think a lot of cramping is normal, especially early on because first you can have cramps from ovulation that linger a bit, then possible implantation cramping and that's right before your period starts so then if you aren't pregnant then you get period cramping, and if you are pregnant, you just keep cramping in the early months and I've read it's completely normal. I hope you don't have anymore cysts. :( Hoping it's our month!!! Wishing you lots of baby dust. <3 Keep me updated.

Eep! I hope it was implantation spotting for you! I am not really one to spot at all so I haven't really expected anything like that but I did have some slightly tinted CM. Most of my previous TTC cycles that I had symptoms like this were medicated so I couldn't tell the symptom of pg from the symptoms of the meds but this month its natural! I've had a lot of wet CM today. The whole night I felt it and today I keep checking if AF is there but this is normal for me. Another weird thing is my skin is so clear. Usually before AF I look like a pimply teenager lol

The cramping continues today. Kind of like tailbone aching that spreads down my legs but my BBs are also a bit sore! I resisted the urge this morning to test. DH will go nuts if he thinks I am obsessing again. We are "taking it easy" you know. I think I am going to try and hold out until Sunday. I imagine that AF might be considered late then. It's hard not to get your hopes up isn't it?

Fingers crossed, very similar symptoms as you and I'm 7dpo ♡

Good luck! They all sound promising but I am really trying not to get my hopes up. This is TTC baby #1 for me and I'm just so ready and nervous about the whole situation. I just want to know if I have a little babe trying to grow in there! I tested today after some additional brown spotting randomly this afternoon, still getting BFN on FRER today at either 9 or 10 DPO.

Fingers crossed for you.

We are cycle twins! I too, ovulated on 11/27, so I think i'm going to test tomorrow at 11 dpo. Our symptoms are almost identical as well except, my boob soreness went away at about 4 dpo, then came back at 6dpo, and has since dissipated again. I also didn't get any spotting. My stool has been loose tho, been super gassy (as I was when I got pregnant before), and I also had diarrhea early this morning about 1am (TMI).

Today, I got the weirdest feeling in my abdomen, it was like cramping mixed with nausea, it lasted all of 30 min, and then went away. Not sure what that was, but I definitely almost vomited at work.

Good luck to you ladies, hoping for BFPs for us all! :dust:

Fingers crossed for you.

We are cycle twins! I too, ovulated on 11/27, so I think i'm going to test tomorrow at 11 dpo. Our symptoms are almost identical as well except, my boob soreness went away at about 4 dpo, then came back at 6dpo, and has since dissipated again. I also didn't get any spotting. My stool has been loose tho, been super gassy (as I was when I got pregnant before), and I also had diarrhea early this morning about 1am (TMI).

Today, I got the weirdest feeling in my abdomen, it was like cramping mixed with nausea, it lasted all of 30 min, and then went away. Not sure what that was, but I definitely almost vomited at work.

Good luck to you ladies, hoping for BFPs for us all! :dust:

Wow, your symptoms also sound promising this month! I tested today and got a BFN with FMU and using an FRER. I was pretty bummed to not even see the faintest of lines. According to everything I have read, if my spotting on 8 and 9 DPO was from implantation then I should definitely be getting some kind of faint positive within 3-4 days of the bleeding so either 11 DPO or 12 DPO for me. 13 DPO will be the day that AF is due so I think I might just wait until then so I don't waste anymore of my expensive tests. I am having so much cramping this cycle though, it's unreal. Has your cramping been one-sided at all or just feel like AF? I am getting a mixture of AF like cramping and then left sided pinching/twinges/burning sensation which only happens for a few seconds and then usually disappears. I'm so confused. ](*,)

Hoping you get your BFP though <3

Yea, I'm cramping right now, I think I may be out this mos, af due tomorrow and it feels like she's coming! My cramps are pretty centered tho, not on just one side. I'll let you know if she comes. Good luck to you!

Yea, I'm cramping right now, I think I may be out this mos, af due tomorrow and it feels like she's coming! My cramps are pretty centered tho, not on just one side. I'll let you know if she comes. Good luck to you!

Aw, I hope you're wrong! Crossing my fingers that AF stays away. The cramping could also be early pregnancy cramping so you're not out until she comes! But yes, looking forward to hearing from you again!

Thanks lsack! Still no af, so that's promising. How are you holding up over there?

I was also waiting for AF today Harmony x Was wondering if I got the day wrong, nothing yet but horrible lower back pain. Was moving stuff around yesterday so maybe I just hurt it. So bloated again today! Feel horrible.

Isack your cramps sound a lot like the ones I had! They got much worse and now they just come and go. When are you testing?

Holding thumbs for us!

AF just showed her ugly face, so I'm out this month! Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Me too Harmony :( absolutely devastated. I was so sure this was my month :sad2: We can be cycle buddies on the next go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->