Having a feeling this is my month, but cautiously optimistic.

Oh no! Yea, we're back at it again ginamouse.
I'm gonna try temping this cycle, it'll be my first cycle trying the bbt, so we'll see how well that goes.

So... yesterday AF was due and nothing.
Then this morning, still nothing.

Only to have horrible cramping and suddenly a gush of bright red blood this afternoon out of nowhere. Boobs still sore.... have been sore since I o'd this month. But, AF is here...

What a confusing, and crazy month. I am so devastated. :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry lsack! That's terrible, you were almost there! Well, let's keep this thread and keep up with each other cycles this time, since you me and ginamouse are around the same. Maybe we'll all get out BFPs on the same cycle! I'm praying for you all! BFPs for everyone!!

Thanks girls <3

Yes lets all keep up with each other! We can still use this thread. My next AF is due around the 7th of January so fingers crossed maybe this could be the month. It's so hard getting your hopes up every single month though, ugh. It breaks my heart. :(

Wishing you all luck and sending lots of love your way. :hugs:

Fingers crossed, very similar symptoms as you and I'm 7dpo ♡

Hey! We all got our AF's but was wondering how it all turned out for you?! Let us know if you got your BFP this month! :)

Hey ladies, I got a bbt dip this morning, so I started the dollar tree opks today, ordered some clear blue advanced digitals for when my line gets a bit darker. Good luck to all!

My cycle is a bit off, I'm normally a 28 day cycle gal with Ovulation on day 14 (I'm cd9 today). But last cycle I started taking fertile aid for women and it delayed my ovulation by 4 days thus making my cycle longer because my LP was still the same length. They also dried up my cm, I didn't get nearly as much ewcm. So I stopped taking them when I got af, hopefully my cycle will return back to normal.

Last edited:
Hey! We all got our AF's but was wondering how it all turned out for you?! Let us know if you got your BFP this month! :)

Got my af 2 days early hahaha it's okay though I'm happy not having my head stuck down the toilet this Xmas, next af due 10th January, so may one that will be our month ♡

I am so sorry AF turned up. Reading your post your symptoms were so positive that I was sure you were going to get your BFP. This is my first month TTC #2 and this two week wait is a killer (#1 was a surprise baby, so never experienced the waiting). Keeping FX'd for all of you next month x

Got my af 2 days early hahaha it's okay though I'm happy not having my head stuck down the toilet this Xmas, next af due 10th January, so may one that will be our month ♡

I'm so sorry :hugs: Good luck for your next cycle :dust:

Hey all I’m new! But I’m going crazy during my TWW. I’m 13dpo and feeling really down and emotional and all over the place. AF is due tomorrow. I don’t temp but I will place my symptoms below. For those who are feeling out don’t feel out yet. With my youngest DS I had my period for the first three months I conceived. A blood test taken a day before my period was negative. A week later it a urine test was positive. They did an internal sonogram same day and told me I was almost 12 weeks. Have no idea why the blood test was negative. But the period bleeding was desiduous bleeding each month. So don’t feel out if you bleed but check to make sure.

Current symptoms.

1dpo-3dpo: Nothing
4dpo-7dpo: One brown spot in pad each day
8dpo: nothing just tired
9dpo: 1 brown spot, tired
10dpo-12dpo: smells funny, tired, can’t sleep, can’t concentrate, feeling generally “off”. Tired, craving milk, had shrimp and cheesecake combined ( yes I mixed it ☺️)

Day 13: today I’m extremely tired, extremely moody, my CM is non existent, my BBS are aching now but not enough to consider them a symptom. I plan to test tomorrow then again Sunday.

Otherwise I’ve had 3 successful pregnancies ( One was adopted) none of my symptoms full blown showed up until at least a month after my Positive if at all. I had none my last pregnancy.

Got my blinking smiley on clear blue advanced digital opk today! Let the baby dancing commence! lol :sex:

Can you guys check out my thread in the BFP threads?! I AM SO CONFUSED AND NEED HELP! I am kind of freaking out at the moment as I thought my bleeding was from AF and now I have no idea what happened!!!

Can you guys check out my thread in the BFP threads?! I AM SO CONFUSED AND NEED HELP! I am kind of freaking out at the moment as I thought my bleeding was from AF and now I have no idea what happened!!!

I'll have a look :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->