Having a hard time enjoying this pregnancy :(

ashlee_

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy, I am filled with worry and fear. Jusf looking for some advice/support.

My first pregnancy went perfectly, There were no complications and i actually can say i don't even know what a contraction feels like, i

This is my second pregnancy, I am filled with worry and fear. Jusf looking for some advice/support.

My first pregnancy went perfectly, There were no complications and i actually can say i don't even know what a contraction feels like, My water broke at home and i didnt immediatly go into labor they had to give me medication to start labor after i had an wpidural so zero pain was ever felt, i had a happy joyful pregnancy, i had no idea of complications that could happen infact i didnt pay a single thought to the things that could go wrong. 5 days after birth my ankle swelled badly i had pain in my calf so i went to the er, when i was told i probably had perinatal cardiomyopathy.. I was scheduled the next morning for an echocardiogram and sent home, where i researched all night what this was, i was beside my self with worry.. Long story short the er doctor was wrong and i was fine.

over the last few years i have developed extreme anxiety and panic. I am quite over weight i am 47 pounds heavier than when i got pdegnant with my son. So i am finding myself stressing constantly about the what ifs, i am scared of getting a blood clot, so acared that it takes me 40 minutes to stand up out of bed in the mornings from fear that i have one.. I worry about every little thing so bad that i havent even had a moment of joy and i want the joy and happiness but worry has taken over with no end in sight. I am onl

I'm sorry your having such a hard time, I've slight anxiety but nothing compared to yours. I think maybe go and have a chat with your GP/midwife and see if they can help it's not a nice place to be. All the best and congratulations.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->